C H A P T E R F O U R

ima start putting Siri's outfits at the top of the chapters <3

tw// broken hearts, blood, mentions of s**f h**m

"What was that? Why does this exist? Why is Mary-Anne showing us this shit? Why can't Kristy ever shut up and stop being annoying? Why can't I-" Siri was rambling on and on about random stuff until Kristy cut her off

"First, I'm not annoying. Second, we have a problem. The BSA! They are gonna be stealing our clients! They're older, more experienced, how can we compete? Also, I came up with 'Need a sitter?' so thats copy...." Kristy rambled on and on, and Siri looked at the candy wrapper butterflies on Claudia's wall.

They walked into the pharmacy, the Walgreens. They walked straight to the freezers, looking for the small Ben & Jerrys ice cream cups.

Heather started playing.

Siri sang along to the song, getting Claudia to laugh.

That was all she needed to light up her day.

Claudia stared into the taller girl's eyes.

She never noticed how full of wonder they are.

She leaned up and kissed her.

"You are my heather Riah."

"Kid kits," Kristy said.

"What?" Siri said, shaking off her daydream and getting up from the floor and sitting next to Claudia on her bed.

"Kristy, what's a kid kit? Well, I'm so glad you asked!" Kristy said. "Mary-Anne, why do I love going over to your house so much?"

"Because it doesn't smell like teenage boys?"

"Fair but no, because your dad has every board game known to man! And Stacey and Riah- Well, I've never been to your house, but I'm sure you've got loads of great stuff!" Kristy exclaimed.

"We really can't wait to have all of you guys over. My mom just wanted to finish the, um, uh..." Stacey started.

"The bathroom renovations first! How can you forget Stace?" Siri said, laughing nervously.

"And Claudia, the mother lode. Imagine if Claudia brought all her fun stuff every time we had a babysitting job!" Kristy exclaimed.

"Genius," Mary-Anne commented, thinking it over a bit.

"So we fill the boxes with old toys, and we'd use club dues to supplement for what we don't have. We'll bring the boxes to every job, and the kids will be so excited to see what we've got!" Kristy said.

"We have to decorate them!" Claudia squealed, running to get some art supplies.