Reincarnation Roulette: Karma

Fate cried in a corner.

Her wonderful multiverse was gone.

All that work down the crapper.

She'd done everything, and it had worked for eons.

Her slave had failed, and her precious beloved Ink was gone.

Her sobs rent the air.

"Well now, isn't this pathetic," a voice mused.

"Karma?" Fate asked looking up, eyes red.

"You beat your multiverse like a dead horse, forcing a soul into a role it never should of had. A Destroyer fate? It wasn't even truly fated or there Destiny," Karma said, for Karma was cruel and sibling to Justice.

"I know..." Fate whispered.

"You created a soulless being, one that could never be truly anything. It created and created and destroyed it all, and turned the multiverse against its true protector," Karma said nastily.

"I know.." Fate said quietly.

"You know you will face the others judgement, never have we seen such a cascade failure ending to a multiverse," Karma told her..

"I know..." Fate whispered head down.

"Yes.. there must b Karma, Justice.. and balance," Karma said, and opened there hand, Fate's breath caught.

"Ink..." she cried in shock, reaching out and gently talking the glowing orb from the other deity.

"A part that survived," Karma said.

"How.. he has no soul, the end.. should have been his end?" Fate asked not looking away from the orb.

"The worst fate, is to be lost with no existence," Karma breathed, and opened there other hand which held a newborn soul.

"Really?" Fate asked hopefully.

"He'll be reborn in the same world as the others, not the same generation... but he will be born," Karma told her.

"Please make sure he has a true happy life this time," Fate whispered, gently passing the orb that was Ink to Karma.

"I will," Karma promised.

"I"m ready," Fate said, and went to meet her fate.

All things came to an end.