Chapter One

Leaving

Chelsy's Pov

This Saturday morning is the day I'm going to leave our house. This day I will start forgetting him.

"Are you sure about this, Chelsy?" my mom asked me for the ninth time. I sighed and looked at her.

"Mom, we already talked about this, right?" I said and saw the sadness in her eyes. "Don't worry mom, I promise, I will take care of myself."

I hugged mom. "Dad, take care of each other. I will call every day." I hugged them both. I'm about to enter my car when someone called my name.

"Chelsy!" I smiled when I hear her voice. I looked at my back to see Jennsan running to me.

We hugged each other. "Don't you dare forget me, huh?" she said in a warning tone that made me laugh at her and nodded my head.

"I won't.. and I can't, I promise. I will miss you." I said and hugged him tightly. I will miss this girl so much.

"I will miss you too." she said before pulling in the hug. I looked at my parents and they're both smiling at us, so I smile at them too.

"By the way," she said, then pulled a paper inside her pocket. "C-Carlo wants me to give this to you. He wants to go here, but I stopped him because I know that you'll not like it." she said before handing me the paper.

I looked at the paper and keep it in my handbag. I forced a beautiful smile on all of them when I saw their worried eyes on me.

"I need to go, mom, dad, Jennsan." For the last time, I hugged them all before I sat on the back of my car. They wave their hands at me, I pulled down the window and wave back on them.

"Take care, Chelsy!" they said in chorus.

I smile at them before they disappear. I sat properly and watch the view outside. In my peripheral vision, I saw my handbag and remember the paper. I know it was a letter.

I get it and take a long glance at it before I decided to open it. I sighed, my hands are trembling.

Dear Baby,

I know you're angry at me and I'm sorry for what I did. You don't know how much I hate myself for hurting you. I don't know what to do for you to forgive me, but I promise, I will make it up to you. I will do everything for you, baby. Sorry, for breaking your trust. Sorry if I'm hurting you so much. That girl is nothing to me, you're the only one I love. I miss you so much and I love you, baby. Please, come back.

Carlo

I couldn't stop my tears from flowing. I'm hurting and I still love him. I want to come back, but whenever I see you, I always remember how you cheated on me. This is the best way for us.

~FLASHBACK~

August 10, 2010

I asked mom to teach me how to bake a cake. I want to surprise Carlo today on our second anniversary of being together. I'm excited about what will be his reaction. We are both legal in our parents.

I made a white cake and at the top, there is written 'Happy 2nd Anniversary, Baby' and below is 'Love Chelsy'.

"I'm sure, Carlo will be happy about your surprise." my mom said and she's excited for both of us.

"I know mom," I said with a beautiful smile on my face. "I will fix myself first, mom."

'Crunch'

A loud sound is created when I accidentally hit a glass of cup when I'm passing by. I don't know why, but I'm feeling nervous. My heart is beating fast and I feel something wrong. Gosh, why I have this weird feeling.

"Are you okay, Chelsy?" my mom asked me. She carried me to the chair and give me a glass of water.

My hands are trembling, so I need to hold them with my two hands. I feel so nervous and I don't know why.

The maid clean the broken glass. "Are you okay, Chelsy?" mom asked again.

"Yes, mom. I need to go to my room." I said and leave her.

I leaned on the door inside my room. I want to cry, but I don't know why. No... no... no.. that is nothing. I removed my thoughts and weird feeling and took a bath quickly. I wore a simple dress and smile.

I go to the kitchen and get the cake. "Mom, I need to go." I said and kiss her cheeks.

"Take care." she replied.

"Let's go, Mr. John." I said to my driver.

I'm excited to see him. I can't wait any longer.

20 minutes passed.

I got inside the lobby of the condominium and call him.

"RING RING RING" I frown when the call ended. Maybe, he's busy. I entered the elevator.

'TING' the elevator opened when I reached the 10th floor.

I walk into the hallway and a smile is flashing all over my face.

'Room 92'

I enter the password 08102008.
The day when we are officially dating.

I push the door and my smile faded when I saw scattered clothes on the floor. I hold my chest and stabilizes my inside. I walked to his bedroom and I cry when I saw him with another girl, kissing and moaning because of pleasure. I covered my mouth and the cake fell off that caught their attention.

"Baby?!" Carlo said with his eyes widen. He looked at me and a girl under his body. He seemed confused. I looked at the girl and she's smirking at me. If I'm not mistaken, she's my classmate.

I run to the door and when I hold the doorknob, a hand hold my arms.

'PAKKKK'

I slapped him hard.

"Baby, I'm so sorry," he said and I cry.

"How dare you cheated on me!" I shouted.

I saw the girl who is dressed well now, then I leave and run to the elevator.

~End of Flashback~

I wipe my tears away. From now on, let's forget each other. I will just pretend that there's no certain you existing.

To be continued...

For more important updates or concerns. Please visit or follow me on:

IG: @trishamaeshane
Twitter: @shaannemae
Facebook: Shane Tañala
Tumblr: www.shaannemae.tumblr.com

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT, AND FOLLOW!!! d^__^b