Chapter Two

The First Encounter

I woke up when Mr. John, our driver wakes me up. I didn't know that I unconsciously sleep in my car. I went outside the car and looked at the sky. I think it's past 2:00 pm now.

"Thank you for driving me here, Mr. John." I said with a light smile.

"No problem, Ma'am. It's my pleasure to serve your family." He answered.

"Here's the money." I handed him one-thousand pesos. "You can go back there and tell to my parents that I got here safe." I commanded.

"Yes ma'am." he answered before he left me.

I'm here in front of the H. A. Condominium. My parents bought a condo unit here for me to stay. Two guys offered to help me carry my luggage, they are an employee here based on the uniform that they are wearing.

"Good morning, Ma'am. What can I do for you?" the girl receptionist greeted me with a wide smile. Of course, that's their job, to smile at all people that come here, even though they are not happy.

"I'm Chelsy Rose Alcantara. I have a condo unit here." I said and she checks the list on the computer.

"Here is your key card. 15th floor and Room 132." she politely said before giving me the key card.

"Thank you." I simply said before leaving. The two guys who are handing my luggage's followed me.

It's too boring, this elevator is too slow. The elevator opens when it reaches the 8th floor and a lot of people enter. I simply rolled my eyes, I'm so tired and I want to rest.

"Ouch!" I said when a guy in front of me stepped on my one feet.

"Sorry." the guy said in a not sincere voice and didn't even face me which makes me so annoyed and glared at his back.

'TING'

As the elevator reached my floor, I intentionally walk over to the guy who stepped my feet and push him lightly to get even. I turned to see him and smirk, then flip my hair and walk away. I saw how he glared at me, but I didn't care.

"Thank you." I said when the two employees who are holding my luggage's put it inside my unit.

"You're welcome, Ma'am. Enjoy your stay." they said in a chorus before they left me.

I quickly let myself lie down on my bed. This day is so tiring, then I remember the guy in the elevator. I admit, he has the looks. I was stunned a little a while ago because I saw his gray eyes, his thick eyebrows, long eyelashes, pointed nose, and pink lips.

He's so handsome.

I stunned. What am thinking of him? He's handsome, but he's rude for not saying sorry in a sincere way to me.

I quickly remove that thought from my mind and let myself fall asleep.

To be continued...

For more important updates or concerns. Please visit or follow me on:

IG: @trishamaeshane
Twitter: @shaannemae
Facebook: Shane Tañala
Tumblr: www.shaannemae.tumblr.com

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT, AND FOLLOW!!! d^__^b