PROLOGUE

I look around to see the whole classroom I entered. Some of them glanced at me for a second and some didn't even bother to glance at me.

All of them are silent. I roam my eyes again and saw a girl without a seatmate in the middle of the last row, near the windows. I go there and it's as if she doesn't feel me beside her.

"Is this seat available?" I asked shyly, but the girl just takes a deep breath and nodded her hair repetitively without looking at me.

'Weird'

"Just sit." the guy in my back said, but I don't know if he's talking to me, because he has earphones on his ear and he's looking at his desk.

I don't know what to do and react, so I just sit and glance my eyes in every corner or side of the classroom.

I find people here in the classroom weird. They are all silent in their way. Some students are sleeping on the back because the lecturer is not still coming, some are reading a book, some are in deep thoughts, and some are wearing earphones on their ear like the guy at my back. I don't see any students here talking to each other until now.

I can feel their sadness...
I can feel the loneliness...
Broken-hearted people are all here in this broken-hearted room.

***

~DISCLAIMER~

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME!

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and events are fictitious unless otherwise stated. Any resemblance to a real person, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

©All rights reserved.

No part of this story may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by means, without the prior permission of the author.

***

For more important updates or concerns. Please visit or follow me on:

IG: @trishamaeshane
Twitter: @shaannemae
Facebook: Shane Tañala
tumblr: www.shaannemae.tumblr.com

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT, AND FOLLOW!!! d^__^b

Date Started: January 14, 2021 at 6:57 PM

Date Ended: Unknown