Two

To put things lightly, outside the hotel that Gaara stayed at was mayhem. That was not the only thing that was mayhem, the internet was mayhem too. Gaara's departure was not a well concealed secret and word got out that he had broken up with Borami so reporters and fans flocked the hotel premises.

Media houses were trying to get a news scoop out of him and to Gaara's chagrin, they were blocking his exit from the hotel. It was a good thing that his PA was with him. The poor man had managed to free himself from the evil grasp of reporters without being recognised when he came in but that was also why he was perplexed.

Reporters and fans were notorious for their rowdiness and besides, this plan would never work!

"I am putting my trust in you, Ranmaru." Gaara spoke as he helped the boy who was barely over nineteen years old apply kohl around his eyes. "Don't worry about unemployment, I have talked Temari about you and she has promised to find you a job." He said to assure the indigo haired or rather red haired young adult.

Ranmaru was wearing a red wig and dark clothes like Gaara usually preferred along with his signature kohl make up that girls loved. The other man wore a brown wig and frames over his eyes. He was in a used school uniform that was brought to him by Ranmaru early that morning for disguise.

"Other people would not be as nice as Gaara-san though." Ranmaru complained, his red eyes pleading to allow Gaara take him along. Not even he knew where Gaara was leaving for and he was supposed to be the PA.

"Nonsense." Gaara finished applying the eye liner. "You'd be better off without me, and besides you still have to study here in Konoha. I'll be leaving for a long period this time so you can't follow me." Ranmaru scrunched up his nose at that. He was a part time student at a local university and he hated that Gaara was right.

"Alright." Ranmaru fumbled with his dark clothes. The fans were most likely the most dangerous set of people down there. Without security guards, the scratches and bruises they could inflict on celebrities were not something to sniff at.

"You'll be fine." Gaara assured as if hearing his thoughts.

The elevator dinged and the doors slid open. Ranmaru gulped. He had to buy time for his former employer so he could afford no mistakes. Clutching the keys to Gaara's car (which was now his because Gaara gifted it), Ranmaru started walking across the hotel lobby to drop the keys of Gaara's room and check out on his behalf.

As expected, a reporter noticed him when he was heading for the parking lot under the hotel building. It was a race between Ranmaru and the reporters at the elevator which the disguised man won but the reporters were not letting up. The others got news that 'Gaara' was trying to escape by car so they were on the lookout at the parking lot's entrance.

The real Gaara escaped through the now vacated front doors of the hotel to a uber that was waiting for his arrival. His disguise as a student dismissed all suspicions except those curious ones wondering what an highschooler was doing in an hotel.

A good ways away from the hotel, he called Ranmaru to inform him that the plan was successful and that was when Ranmaru dropped his disguise. The reporters and fan base realized belatedly that they had been tricked.

Once in the safety of a plane to his home country, Gaara heaved a sigh and removed the wig and spectacles. He had stripped off of the school uniform shirt in the ride here so he didn't bother about the plaid trousers he wore.

The three days journey to Suna was tiring but it was good to be back in his homeland. Unlike Konoha, Suna was all about sand and windmills and the weather was hot but it had its own beauty. A poorly designed placard with his name in his language on it attracted Gaara's attention to the brunet holding it.