Six

I totally forgot to add the cactus' name and picture in the previous chapter. Silly me, and I even put a reminder there so that I would not forget. So here's the beautiful flower below. It is called a Schlumbergera.

 It is called a Schlumbergera

Enjoy reading!

***

Every passing day caused Gaara to lower his guard around Fuu even if it was subconsciously. The both of them spent seemingly endless hours in the greenhouse discussing about flowers amongst many things.

Well Fuu talked while Gaara gave hums and nods here and there and sometimes said some words if he felt like it. Fuu and Tenten were similar with the animated way they both talked about anything and everything and the shine in their eyes when they did so. Something about Fuu was different from Tenten though. It was a good different.

Gaara could not place a finger on it but he was aware of the difference. The sound of a shutter clicking made him blink to realisation and turn to face the woman sitting beside him. She was doing a bad job of covering up her recent action.

"Did you just take my picture?" Gaara asked with a raised invisible brow.

"No, what makes you think so?" Fuu lied through her teeth, tucking her camera behind her back as she did so.

"Give it." With his hand outstretched Gaara demanded for the camera.

"No." Fuu refused.

"Give it."

"No!"

"Give it." Gaara shifted towards her and tried to snatch the camera from her hand but Fuu was fast enough to take it out of his reach before he could grab it.

"No-su!"

"Fuu, taking my picture without my permission is could get you arrested." Gaara informed. "Now give it." Fuu was not ready to give the camera despite his silent empty threat though. If Gaara got her camera then he would see how much of his sneak shots she had taken!

Fuu would tell herself that she was stealing pictures of Gaara whenever she could because of her work report but she knew that she was doing it for her own selfish reasons. Gaara was hot, she couldn't resist!

"No-su!"

Fuu resisted with all her might as the fight for the camera became a tug of war between her and the redhead. He was unfortunately stronger than her so the tugging contest lasted only a few minutes before the camera was taken out of her grasp.

The camera was taken out of her grasp with a force that sent her falling backwards off the bench that they both occupied. Gaara was quick to catch her arm and yank her forward but he just lost his balance too and fell backwards off the bench unto his bum with Fuu cushioned by his chest.

Even then Fuu tried to take the camera from his hands but Gaara extended his arms far to the right and out of her reach. "You must be hiding something if you're this defensive." The redhead noted with amusement as the woman sat up on his hips and tried to take the camera.