~ chapter eight ~

~ y/n nicholson pov ~

"i cant see" is the first thing i heard when i woke up due to the sun shone the window, even though we were under the lake where my dorm was, the sun still managed to break through when it was bright enough.

i hear fits of giggles from the beds beside me, "that was so random" millicent said laughing, "it's true i can't see the sun is in my eyes" i say as i pull the cover over my eyes.

i grunt and get out of bed after fighting with myself to stay comfortable and not get up, heading to the bathroom to sort myself out. i put on my usual makeup for school, do my hair and put my uniform on.

i put my shoes on and head down to breakfast with my friends, i sit next to adrian and put my head on his shoulder, "i'm tired" i say, "same, malfoy kept snoring" adrian said with a tired voice.

i giggle slightly, i never imagined draco to be one to snore i cant lie. "at least i've got a free period first" i say smiling slightly, "we have a free period, the whole year does again" daphne said turning to look at me and adrian.

"you both are so cute together" she says happily, "thank you daph" i say snuggling closer into adrians shoulder.

i finish eating and since it was a nice day, daphne millicent, pansy and i went outside to the courtyard to relax for a while. we sit on the grass underneath a tree and hear laughing from across the grass, draco was sitting up in a tree with crabbe, goyle, blaise and adrian standing around the tree.

"he thinks he's the bees knees doesnt he?" i ask pulling the grass out of the ground. "just because he's in a tree he thinks he's superior again" millicent said.

"hi neville!" i say, happier all of a sudden when i seen him coming over, "can i sit?" he says, "i need to tell you guys something" he adds. "of course, you okay?" i ask as he sat down, "yeah i'm okay it's just important and you guys should know, like i know i don't know you very well pansy but i trust you because y/n, millicent and daphne trust you" he says

he took in a deep breath, "i'm bi.." he says. "oh my god i'm so happy for you!" i exclaim hugging him, i was so proud of him for being brave enough to come out, especially when it wasn't just his friends that were there.

"thank you guys" he says smiling widely at everyone being so accepting of him, "okay, we might need to wait until later to celebrate..." i say pointing to the other side of the courtyard.

draco jumped off the tree and started walking towards harry, laughing with the other boys. "let's go" i say getting up and walking towards where people were gathering.

we heard something about a bet between draco and his father about how long harry would last in the tournament. "pathetic.." we hear draco mutter, taking out his wand.

moody came out of no where and transfigured him into a white ferret, making us all laugh, moody moved him about magically, even going as far to putting him down crabbes trousers.

moody caught eye of mcgonagall and left before she could say anything, crabbe and goyle also ran away for some reason, why they ran away i'll never know.

i smirk at my friends and run and pick up draco the ferret and pet him, "he's less annoying as a ferret, actually quite cute" i say mocking him. he could obviously still hear me because he bit my skin, "ow you little fucker" i say in pain, hiding him from mcgonagall.

"adrian, blaise. i'm sorry but i'm taking him for a while, he's not getting transfigured back until i say he can" i say putting draco in my bag.

i heard animal whimpers and it made me laugh, draco felt overpowered. well he was a ferret so it made sense. "okay gladly i cant be dealing with him" blaise said laughing, adrian agreeded.

"then it's settled, draco you're coming with us" i say looking into my bag which had draco in it, his eyes were still exactly the same. "that's what you get y'know, karma" i say, i must've looked mad, talking into a bag.

i take him to the dorm and sit him on my bed, annoying him by putting tiny little pink bows on his hair- fur. he nipped me a few times but it wasn't a big deal.

i sit him in my lap and pet him, you could see the fight he was having with his now ferret self to not fall asleep, but he wasn't human currently he was an animal so it was harder to decide what he wanted and didn't want to do.

he curled up in my lap and fell asleep, i smile at him, finding it funny how much more he'd hate me when he gets turned back to human.

"daphne, c'mere" i say beckoning my head over, she comes over and sees draco lying on my bed sleeping on my lap as a ferret. she grabs the polaroid camera we had brought to the party a few nights back and takes a picture of him to blackmail him with it later if need be.

i think to myself as i continue petting him, what would actual draco look like sleeping. sure it sounds a tad creepy but, i think he'd look good while asleep, his blonde middle part falling over his face, eyes shut and being able to see his long blonde eyelashes.

i snap myself out of the daze and get up, "i think i've had enough fun with you" i say smirking, lifting him off my lap and transfiguring him back, somehow he was still asleep.

i sit on the desk that was in my room and get on with some homework until i had to return to classes, around ten minutes had passed, "what the fuck why am i in your bed" draco said getting up really fast.

"you were a ferret draco, you fell asleep in my lap, and adrian was right, you do snore, even as a ferret!" i say smirking, "oh and you've got pink bows in your hair" i add on with a smirk. he walked over to my and gripped the back of my neck again, "tell anyone and i'll get you killed" he says into my ear then leaving, taking the bows out of his hair.

why was this becoming a reoccurring thing, him putting his hand on my neck?

word count- 1187

a/n-

is that foreshadowing i smell? i think it is.

i've been on facetime with my bestie since eight yesterday morning. we played asylum on roblox and i wanted to cry it was so scary for no reason. some crusty ass brown turd skeleton thing with red eyes chasing us.

lots of love,

                                                         molly xoxo