~ chapter twenty one ~

first kinda smexy scene between y/n and draco in this chapter my sexy people, but not actual smut just yet.

~ y/n nicholson pov ~

walking back into hogwarts gave me a feeling of warmth, the floating candles in the great hall, the smell of the start of year feast.

it was all just magnificent.

i was sitting looking at all the different foods until i felt a hand link with mine, "saved me a seat?" draco says, "i didn't actually" i say back trying to piss him off.

"yeah yeah whatever" he says.

i huff, "i'm tired". draco chuckles slightly, "even after that massive nap on the train?" he asks shocked, "yes you're not comfortable enough"

"i'm offended" he says fake fainting, wanting to be bold i collect myself, "your chest would be more comfortable than your shoulder" i say.

"well then if you want to test that i'll sleep in your dorm with you tonight" he says, i nod.

"just don't shag, i don't want to hear that" daphne says from my other side, "fuck you" i reply.

she leans over to my ear and fake moans, "yes draco right there" she says laughing. "okay i'm away adios someone bring me food later" i say getting up and starting to walk away, only to feel dracos hand wrapping round my wrist.

"be a good girl and stay won't you" he says smirking, i stood there as stiff as a board, my eyes wide at him saying 'good girl'.

i nod and sit back down. he taps my thigh and then goes back to eating.

what the fuck just happened.

"oft y/n's going through it" millicent says, taking in my expression.

"shut up" i reply, "y/n do be getting horny" daphne adds. "i literally hate you both" i say pushing my plate away and putting my head on the table.

"that's not what you'd be saying if we ended up getting you to fuck" millicent says, "yeah i mean- sorry in advance draco- you've basically seen pansy getting railed by him and she seemed to be enjoying herself" daphne adds.

i turn to draco and see him looking all smug, "wipe that look of your face right now" i order, "since when have you made the rules hm?" he teases back.

lord have mercy i will get on my knees right now for you if i could draco.

"since now." i say slamming a fork down on the table, "is that so" he says getting closer to my face. i make a little 'mhm' noise and he smirks, backing away.

"right now y/n has to be horny, maybe even draco is" daphne says, i love this girl to death but she's too forward sometimes.

draco moves his head in a way of response, not making the yes or no answer too obvious.

i just say silent.

"i'm going to the dorm" i say getting up, this time rather than draco pulling me back, he gets up and follows me.

"are you coming to my dorm the now?" i ask him, "yep" he says linking his hand and mine, i open the door then shut it behind us.

i didn't lock it since i didn't know if anything would happen.

he lays on my bed, almost covering all of it due to the way he was laying, "looks like the only way you can lie down is on my chest y/n" he says smugly, "i can see that" i say walking over to him.

i lay down on his chest with my chin on it so i was facing his face. "you're too good looking" he says in a tone that made me weak.

"so are you" i reply, at which he wraps his arms under my arms and pulls me up to his lips and linked our mouths.

he moves his arms to around my waist and continues to move his lips against mine, a groan escapes his mouth as i move slightly to almost be sitting on his lap.

i was sitting on top of him and his hands changed from my waist to my hips.

i could feel him getting hard underneath me and i almost grind on him for a second just trying to readjust myself.

"y/n" he groaned, just after he slides his tongue into my mouth exploring all of my mouth there was to be explored, his hands wandering up and down my sides.

since i was wearing my uniform, i sat up and pulled my jumper over my head so i was in my shirt and tie, getting too warm with the jumper on.

he smirks and pulls my tie so i was kissing him again, "take mine off" he mutters, sitting up and i reach my arms to take off his jumper.

he goes back in but then stops and chuckles darkly, while i'm still sitting on his lap he takes off his tie and ties my arms behind my back.

he pulls me back down on top of him and rather than going to my lips he goes to my neck.

i let out a whimper as he gently bites it.

"draco" i say, "what is it y/n?" he teases, looking at my flustered face. "that felt so good" i say, droning out the end of good.

"what did?" he asks, "this?" he adds going closer to my neck again and breathes on it then licks a stripe up it followed by a kiss.

"yes" i mumble, he starts sucking on my neck. probably going to end up leaving marks.

he starts to guide my hips to grind on his hard on making his breathing hitch.

it felt good in a way i couldn't describe.

"y/n i hope you're not- AH!" we hear from the door then it slamming again.

he pulls off me and unties my hands so i can go to the door, "hi daph, hi mill" i say awkwardly.

they let out laughs, "your neck is bright purple, you're gonna have to stop now we're going to bed" daphne says.

i agree and go put on pyjamas but draco was soon to stop me and got me to wear my underwear and his jumper, deciding it would be more "comfy" for me.

he was just in his boxer briefs. still hard, could feel it on my arse.

that mans probably gonna have a wet dream or something tonight.

word count- 1122

a/n-

question. do i write that draco has a wet dream and write it as a form of smut but not actual if you get me?

anyways,

I CAME OUT TO MY FRIENDS AS BI <3

lots of love,
                                                                   molly xoxo