~ chapter ten ~

DISCLAIMER- masturbation, i know you horny mother fookas want smut so this should do for now my lovelies.

~ y/n nicholson pov ~

"oh my god" i say as i carefully lean over the desk so that i don't either crush the baby niffler on my lap or push it onto the floor on accident.

i sigh a sigh of relief as i sit back normally after i had got the food on my plate. "what are you naming him?" daphne asked. "um... i think i'll name him zeno" i say smiling.

draco scoffed from across the table, "what?" i ask, "nothing, just sounds stupid" he says. "coming from you, you can't say anything!" i exclaim. "you name your thing whatever you want" he says.

"it's not a thing, it's a niffler" i say drawing the eyes off him again. i pick up my fork and start eating my food, zeno started to stir in my lap and opened up his eyes and sat up and just stayed there.

"good boy" i coo petting him. i look around the table for something suitable for him to eat. "hope you don't mind malfoy" i say smirking grabbing the green apple out of his hand.

i grab a knife and cut the apple into slices for zeno and hand him one. he takes it in his little paws and nibbles on it happily. "clever boy" i praise patting his tiny little head.

"what the fuck that's my apple" draco says annoyed, "if you eat another one of these things you'll turn into one" i retort, motioning towards the apple and he scrunches you his face at me.

"better love story than twilight, drapple" i say jokingly, "what the hell is twilight? and what is drapple?" he asks. "well twilight is a muggle film series and drapple is you and an apples ship name! cute isn't it" i say smirking wider now.

"i'm not fucking this apple!" he exclaimed , "that's what ship names are for i know that much" i burst into a fit of laughter, "yeah you're fucking someone else" i say, daphne, millicent and i had a conversation with pansy and she was okay with us joking about it, she found it funny too.

"you're fucking pansy" i say, his face turns an angry red and he yanks me up by my collar of my shirt, i just managed to grab zeno in my hands before he fell to the floor. he pulled me so i was only inches away from his face.

i could smell his after-shave and smells of apple, "mention that once more y/n i swear to god" he says shoving me back to my seat.

he called me y/n... my heart shouldn't have been fluttering as much as it was. he just called me my name. not that big a deal. but even at that it was always nicholson or mudblood or bitch.

never my actual name. he sits back down and bites his lip looking down, the look of regret filling his face. i don't know what it was for, was it for calling me my name? was it for pulling me up like that? was it for fucking pansy?

whatever it was he looked miserable.

~ draco lucius malfoy pov ~

i was so tempted to kiss her. i couldn't though, not only for the fact the fact i like her a lot is hidden, but also the fact we were in front of everyone.

when schools over today, i'm going to be having a wank. she makes me so fucking frustrated. both sexually and normally.

fuck this, i'm going to the dorm the now. "blaise im going back to the dorm" i say getting up. walking awkwardly, i got hard.

i walk quickly as possible back the the dorm and chuck myself on my bed, i mumble some privacy charms incase blaise walked in on me. again...

i unbuckle my belt and push my trousers down my legs and take down my briefs. my cock springs up to my stomach and i run my thumb across my sensitive tip and a gasp escapes my mouth.

my hips buck up into my hand at the thought of her moaning underneath me while i fuck her. "holy shit" i whisper and roll my eyes back, speeding up the hand on my dick.

more and more thoughts of y/n filled my head as i was slowly shoving myself towards my high which i so craved in the moment.

i notice the veins on my hand popping out further as my hand and arm was extremely tensed up. my tip was flaming a bright red as my cock started to pulse.

a final thought of y/n bouncing up and down on my cock pushed me over the edge and i came into my hand and stomach with a buck of my hips.

i fling my head back onto the pillow and breath heavily, trying to calm myself down. when i had came down from my high, i clean myself up and redo my hair since it got mussed up a bit.

there was still about fifteen minutes left of lunch so i headed to go get blaise, "had a good time?" blaise joked, "shut the fuck up" i say sitting back down next to blaise, across from y/n.

"but yes i did" i whisper to blaise and he slams his hands on the table , literally making the cutlery bounce off the table and started laughing, well it was more like a scream. "you dirty dog" he said waving his finger at me.

"want me to break it?" i ask, "no" he said pulling his finger out of my face. i turn round and pick up another apple since y/n stole the last one.

her little niffler was still happily nibbling on my apple that had been stolen from me. it's actually quite cute.

so it's the name zeno, i kind of prefer the name scorpius though..

word count- 1057

a/n-

hi! sorry it's been a while, the next thing i post will be a new one shot, most likely out on sunday (it'll be a new one not a re-write. i'm gonna do a birthday sex one since it's my birthday on sunday :D)

lots of love,

                                                               molly xoxo