~ chapter twenty-four ~

CONTENT WARNING- smut. i think you all deserve it.

•y/n nicholson pov•

i could hear dracos footsteps slapping along the floor trying to catch up with me, but i was a good bit ahead. yes he was taller and had longer legs so he may be able to catch up faster.

i manage to sprint ahead and into the courtyard, i turn around to see him flipping me off, turning around to head in the direction of his dorm.

"y/n! over here!" neville exclaimed, i smile and head over to my friends who were all sat on a blanket.

"hey guys" i say happily, daphne raised an eyebrow, "what's gotten you all happy?" she asked, i smirk at her and she got the message, putting her head in her hands.

"have you shagged yet?" millicent asked, i shake my head, "nope, still a virgin" i say, daphne chortled, "he will like the fact you are trust me, he is very fucking territorial, blaise was telling me" she said

i don't know if i should be scared for my life or enjoy that piece of information.

"speaking of blaise" i smirk, looking behind daphne, she smiled and tapped the space beside her, "everyone apart from y/n, don't go near dracos dorm at the current moment, i know want to pour bleach into my eyes!" he exclaimed.

"what was it?" millicent asked, blaise faked a sob, "he was wanking off with his eyes shut, and was whispering about how much he wants to fuck y/n" he said, motioning his hand at me when he finished.

my eyes widen and all my friends look at me, "what? it's not my fault i'm irresistible" i say, putting on an accent to make me sound like a bitch, daphne rolled her eyes, "do you want fucked right now or not?" she said.

i look down at the grass, i wasn't sure, "i'll walk to the dorm and decide on the way there, if i come back soon, you'll know i wasn't ready" i say.

as i walked away daphne and millicent whistled causing me to giggle, blaise and neville just laughed along with me.

i hurriedly walked along the corridors until i ended up at dracos dorm door, i take out my wand and cast alohamora, then opened the door up.

and sure enough, he was laid with not a single item of clothing on, with a thin layer of sweat covering his skin and a hand tightly wrapped around his cock.

"fuck- i need you so badly" he whispered, he still wasn't aware of my presence until i bit the bullet and dropped my robe to the floor, his eyes sprung open and he looked right at me.

"shit-" he groaned, trying to cover himself. i slowly walk towards his bed and bring my hands to my tie, slowly pulling it off from underneath my jumper.

"y-y/n.. what are you doing..?" he asked, his eyes glued on what my hands were doing. "i'm ready, draco.. i want you" i say softly, he let out a moan at my words.

"are you sure? you don't have to" he said, i nod, "100% sure.. all i want is you, all of you" i say, taking off my jumper, then reaching for my shirt buttons.

"fuck.." he mumbled, moving his hand back to his dick, i could feel myself getting wet, i throw my shirt to the floor and his mouth fell open, "why are you so pretty hm?" he said, reaching his free hand up to drag it down my chest, sending shivers down my spine.

"can i take this off?" he asked, tugging at my bra strap, i nod eagerly, he smirked and brought his hand around to my back and unclipped my bra with one hand.

that was fucking hot.

he pulled it off my body and tossed it to the side and he bit down on his lip, staring at my tits, "i've been needing to see these for fucking ever" he groaned, squeezing my nipple in between his fingers.