Our Choices

"I..." Meliodas stuttered, "I want to go home."

"Sir Meliodas," Elizabeth was on the verge of tears, "What do you mean? Liones is your home... Right?"

Estarossa gave a slight smile to Meliodas as Zeldris walked towards Elizabeth and her allies.

"Meliodas's home is with us, in the Demon Realm. Not in a human kingdom." Zeldris growled as he was furious that Elizabeth would try to take him away again.

"What gives you the right to take Sir Meliodas with you?! You lot abandoned him, just like you said. He should come home with us!" Gilthunder stated.

"Abandoned! We wouldn't be doing this if we had truly abandoned him. Meliodas is not only the crowned prince, but he's one of our own. Meliodas is a Demon, therefore he should be with his own," Melascula said fuming, "Though it is up to him."

"Hey! Will you all stop fighting over me damn it?!" Meliodas yelled, he was tired of them yelling. It really didn't help that he was still light-headed from a certain black-haired sibling of his almost choking him to death.

"The captain's right, he should be the one to make his decision." Ban was trying to ease the tension in the air. He was hoping that Meliodas would decide to stay with the sins.

"Thank you Fox sin, though I believe that Meliodas has already made his decision," Grayroad added, she was tired of being quiet, as she preferred Meliodas as commander over Zeldris or Estarossa.

"Alright, you need to make your own decision now Lord Meliodas," Arthur said shockingly. It was known that King Arthur viewed Meliodas as a mentor and a friend, so it was strange he would push Meliodas to make his decision.

"Ok." Meliodas made his decision, which surprised his, now former, allies.

"I'm going to return to the Demon Realm alongside my brethren." Meliodas's brash decision was a surprise to his former allies and a delight to the Ten Commandments.

"Are you sure you want to go to the Demon Realm? I mean, why would you want to leave us?" Escanor stuttered.

As Meliodas walked over to the Ten Commandments, his demon mark activated, much to the delight of the Commandments. It was a betrayal and a correction of a mistake.

"Finally, you've come back to your senses commander," Monspeet said.

"Bottom line, the humans over there don't like this," Derieri said.

Meliodas looked back, with a blank face to see the looks of anger and betrayal on his former allies.

"Let's go. We should head back to our base. We will also have to rescue Galand from his curse." Zeldris stated, "Meliodas, once we get back. I would like to talk with you in private."

"Alright," Meliodas said as he and the rest of the commandments flew away. 

A/N: Thank you so much for reading!! I'll try to update daily but I can't guarantee. :) 

Author-Chan out