Chapter 10: Morning comes

3rd Person P.O.V (you)

AN~ Sooo, I'ma start this chapter a little different because I feel like I've robbed y'all enough. This chapter gonna be filled with fluff and lemons.

You woke up with Harry's arms still around you. You unwrapped yourself from his embrace causing him to wake up. He stirred, oblivious to the fact that you were climbing on top of him.

After last night, you felt this weird connection with Harry. This connection gave you a weird urge to actually give him a kiss.

When he was fully conscious and was about to get his glasses, You grabbed his arm from reaching out to it. 

"What do you see?" You asked him

He looked at you confused, his eyebrows knitted in both confusion and concentration. You smiled a little thinking he was really cute when he just woke up.

"Um... I see you but a blurred version..."

"So you don't see what I'm doing?"

"Not really... You're not planning anything bad.. are you?

You fully smiled as you put your behind his neck and leaned in close enough that your lips were grazing each other.

"Follow my lead"You whispered against him soft lips

Harry cautiously put a in your hair then you finally closed the gap between you two.

It was a brief kiss... until Harry pulled you back in slipping his tongue into your mouth. You let him in as his tongue explored your mouth in a blissful way.

You were actually quite surprised as to how good of a kisser Harry was. But you weren't gonna let him win, so when he finished exploring your mouth and reached for your tongue, you fought him for dominance.

This act turned the simple make-out to a heated one. You were both fighting hard for dominance and neither of you wanted to let the other win. You were to the point where you both breathing through your noses, not wanting to pull away.

But it was the moment you remembered that this was originally just supposed to be a quick kiss that you pulled away. When you pulled away, you looked at Harry who was staring at you in a daze.

You smirked noting your affect on him. You took his glasses from the nightstand as Harry stared at you lovingly and longingly. He was in a bliss and was trapped in happiness from the moment you kissed him.

You put his glasses on his eyes as you sat on his torso. He could finally see you clearly and his eyes flickered continuously from your eyes to your lips.

Harry was trying hard to just look at you in your eyes but his gaze wasn't letting him. His eyes kept flickering to your lips signalling he wasn't satisfied yet. 

You smirked at him subtly and leaned down and gave him one quick peck and pulled away before he could pull you back again just like he did awhile ago. 

You climbed off of him and walked to the bathroom as his gaze followed your silhouette. At that moment, Harry loved you twice more than he did before.

After you were done taking a bath, you took a towel a wrapped it around you. You walked out the bathroom to see Harry still in bed, staring at the ceiling with a look in his eyes hinting he was daydreaming about... something.

While he was distracted, you grabbed some clothes from the closet and put them on with a flick of your wand.

You fixed your hair into a braided ponytail

"Hey, c'mon" you said, pulling Harry up.

He groaned but let you drag him to the bathroom anyway. You closed the door as Harry got himself ready to take a bath.

With your back to the door, you sighed dreamily and slid down the door dramatically.

You sat there for some time then stood up and took your small black backpack, putting in your wand, muggle phone, earphones, and other things. It was a good thing you put the undetectable extension charm on all your bags.

You left the room just as Harry came out the bathroom. He changed in some jeans, a plain black shirt, chain necklace, and some white converse. 

He went out and found you huddled up with the rest of the gang. You and the girls lead the way down to breakfast as the boys stayed behind teasing Harry.

Harry didn't break though. And he most especially didn't mention your morning snogging session with him.

The thing about the kiss was, it didn't have to be special because between the both of you... that wasn't your first kiss.

AN~ Again, I am so sorry that this is short. I know I said I'll make it up to you guys because the last chapter was short, but I have this new oneshot idea in mind and if I don't write it now, I'll probably forget. And also, CLIFFHANGER!! Looks like your morning snog with Harry isn't your first kiss with him. When do you guys think it was? Feel free to comment down below.