Chapter 14: The stars shine so brightly

AN~ So, this was supposed to be just 1 chapter, but I decided to cut it in half. Anywaysss, enjoy!

Amor's P.O.V

I always found Y/N's style in clothes very nice. She can pull off anything. Give her something bad to wear or put on, she can still look good.

(AN~ Pick which you want) 1:

2:

On the way out, I spotted a cute boy

On the way out, I spotted a cute boy. He looked innocent and very handsome. While the others were picking out on where they wanted to go/which place they wanted to hike on, I walked up to the guy.

"Hey" I greeted him.

"Um, hi" he replied.

He looked so cute! Even if I made friends with this guy while controlling Y/N, she would still know him once I leave. The 3 of us share common knowledge.

"I'm Am- Y/N, Y/N Leauxnor. You?"

"I'm Benjamin Thompson. But you can call me Benji"

Then, Ruth called Y/N. I swapped numbers, hotel rooms, and a calling pendant with Benji and bid him goodbye so that i could go with the rest of Y/N's friends.

I walked, giddy, towards them with a big goofy smile on my face.

"What's got you so happy?" Leo asked me.

"Ohh, nothing" I replied, stealing a side-glance at Benji for a split second.

Everyone shrugged and waved it off. They showed me the path of our hike and where we were going to camp for the night.

Then, we set off. As we were walking, me and Annie were trailing behind the group. Then suddenly, she whispered something to me catching me off guard.

"So, who's that cute boy you glanced at? Isn't he the one you went to while ago? Is he the one that made you so giddy?"

I almost choked on my saliva. She saw me? How am I gonna cover this up?

"U-um, just, y'know, meeting new people. Making new friends. And, I mean, he's here in the wizards and witches's part of Cinque Terre so I don't see the problem on why I can't be friends with him"