Chapter 4: Back again

Y/N's P.O.V

Year 1 and 2 has been a massive mess full of adventures. In Year 1, Harry got an invisible cloak for Christmas which he used for sneaking into the restricted section in the Library. He also used it finding himself in the room which held the Mirror of Erised.

I was there to catch him when he was staring at the mirror. He told me he saw his parents. I explained to him what the mirror was really for. He asked me what I saw, and I saw nothing. A blank white wall. Not even my reflection.

Ron's P.O.V

In Year 1, the 3 of us, me, Harry, and Hermione also fought our Professor Quirrel who was apparently helping the Dark Lord. Harry retrieved the Philosopher's stone and it was destroyed. And the mirror of Erised was brought to a different location. I also was awarded as the best chess player Hogwarts has ever seen!

Gryffindor also won the House Cup because of the 'recent events' that happened, earning them last minute points. Oh! And I forgot to mention. *deep breathe* Me, Y/N, and Harry saved Hermione from a troll, we met fluffy (the 3-headed dog of Hagrid), Hagrid got a dragon named Norbet but sadly got shipped to Romania because of Draco.

Hermione's P.O.V

In Year 2, Ginny got to Hogwarts and got sorted into Gryffindor. She found a diary which belonged to You-know-who's younger 16 year old self. She got controlled by him and accidentally got Harry framed up from the things that had been happening around the school. Just like writings on wall with blood, petrifying of people.

And apparently, Ginny was the one who had opened the Chamber of Secrets for Tom Riddle (You-know-who's old/real name). Our nightly talks with Y/N had become nightly girl talks instead.

Harry's P.OV

In Year 2, I saved Ginny from Tom Riddle (Voldemort's 16 year old self). He had been draining the life of Ginny, who had innocently opened his diary which he preserved his 16 year old self. He drained her life so that he would come back. He had also been manipulating Ginny to do things for him.

I am really proud of myself for saving Ginny. I also thinks she fancies me a little, though I don't want to jump to conclusions. But, my love for Y/N had been growing, that I have to admit. It saddened us boys that our nightly talks had become the girls' nightly girl talks with Y/N, excluding the boys.