CHAPTER 1.5: FLOODING FLASHBACK MEMORIES

My whole life flash before my eyes. Not this life. My old life. Those dreams, every memories and every events. Those horroble death scenes. I saw them all.

"I... I.... re...remembered.... it all. Father. MY FATHER!"

As every pieces started to came back, I feel like the time in the world has stop.

"No way, I should have been dead by now!"

Confusion starts to overthrow my body, anxiety became the key to make me go numb. And despair started to destroy my sanity.

" I... remember, I was.... shot! I died! No. No. NO! The pain! NO MORE! NO MORE OF THAT SUFFERING!"

I remember that moment. That dark and cold night. That cruel and lonesome night. That time I died. That pain I had.

I choke. I can't move myself. I feel like I am going to collapse. I feel like I am going to die. Again and again.

Thinking about that person was closing behind me, I want to run away.

"Run. Run. Run! Run now you fucking moron!"

But I can't. I can't move my legs. I can't feel my body. I am at my limit. My mind started screaming "NO! PLEASE GOD NO!" as I am about to breakdown.

But as that person close in, I felt warm. It is so warm. Like a beaming sunshine.

"What's this?"

I asked myself while my eyes are closed due to fear.

"It's what you call a hug! Haru~"

A sweet, gentle voice of a girl perks up.

....

The feeling of despair and cold-blood fear that overcome my body was now overrun with warmth, happiness, and love.

I speak up.

"Are you----?"