CHAPTER 12: ANOTHER LIFE, ANOTHER CHANCE

"......"

I feel my body floating once again in this darkness. My body is all ruined. Everything feels so quiet. I feel nothing.

.....

I hear that voice.

???: "It seems that I underestimated "that person". He corrupted your minds so easily. Your heart. I wish I could have stop you, but I am powerless. Without a medium, nothing would work. You are that medium. Your soul. Your existence. Your my everything. Not just some tool. Not a puppet. My savior."

.....

???: "But don't worry, you may have died, but I can bring you to you to life again. You may be broken again, but I can fix you up again. This time, I will put more pieces of me onto you. I will not remove any of your memory. You will remember what happened, and will remember more. And I will add a power of mine. If you are think you are gone, I can bring you back again and again. After all, "that person" is right. I am "God." A self-proclaimed one, that is.

......

???: "Keep promising me, please.....save them....all. Go....back.....now....."

......

......

.....

Slowly, my eyes starts to unblur. Huh? What just happened? I- I feel....

Monika: "Haruno? Are you alright? I said thank you for saving me back there. I couldn't bring myself to interfere at Yuri and Natsuki. I am not good with people."

"Huh? Huh? Huh!? I feel sick!"

I quickly went to a nearby bathroom. I started throwing up.

*cough* *cough* *cough*

I cough and cough some more while the faucet sink is running.

"What is that? What is this feeling?!"

I hold my throat. I can feel the pain. The feeling of getting stabbed. Several times. It seems so real. It hurts.

*cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough*

I throw up. I stayed like this for a couple of minutes. And then, I felt relieved. Mostly.

"It hurts. What was that just now? The future? I literally saw, and felt it. Sayori..."

"Sayori... have a worst case of depression from the game. Natsuki.... have an abusive father... that's why she's small. Huh? What did I just think of?"

Surges of memories flows to my head. The game. Psychological Horror. Depression. Abuse. Suicide. Control. As I remember familiar words and cutscenes, my head is not hurting for one bit. I just feel the clarity, smooth flow of my memory, adjusting itself.

"That voice. "It" said that I should have save them all? Who was "it" said? "That person?"

Hmmm... I feel so calm. "It" did said he putted his pieces to me. Maybe that's why? This is so weird. Should I accept it? If that will be the best thing possible for now, then okay.