CHAPTER 07: MANGA IS LITERATURE, MANGA IS LIFE!

I entered the clubroom. Ahh yes. Club time. I hope for more cupcakes, if it was a daily thing.

Monika: "Oh hello, Haruno. Glad to see you didn't run away on us. Hahaha!"

She said that with a happy look on her face. I am finally back. The king is back, everyone. Don't worry, I'll never do that.

"Nah, don't worry. I won't be making the same mistakes like last time, Monika."

Monika: "Ehehehe..."

Again with my words. Last time? What did I just said? But I guess that made her smile sweetfully. Well, if she's happy about it, I won't mind anymore. She gets flustered at me and leaves.

Well, back to start. Ahh, the Literature Club. I am back. I was the last to come in, so everyone else is already hanging out. I look everywhere to see what they are doing. Monika and Sayori are in a deep conversation about something. And Yuri is engrossed in a book. Hmmm. Is that Natsuki? I decided to walk by the closet to see what she's up to.

Natsuki: "Ughh!"

I hear Natsuki utter an exasperated sight from within the closet. She seems to be annoyed or irritated at something. I approach her, in case she needed a hand. Time to check her out.

"Hey Natsuki? Are you looking for something in there?"

Natsuki: "Freaking Monika. She always messing around with my stuff and never putting it back, where it belongs."

"I hear you, I mean like what's the point in keeping your collection of things organized if someone else is just gonna mess it up?

Natsuki: "Exactly!"

Pretty relatable to me actually. That one time in my old life, a classmate of mine founded my manga collection and started to jumble everything. You spent time fixing it and someone will just waste that time you spent on it. Dont you just wanna break their limbs for that? W-wait no erase I'm not like that!!

.....

Natsuki starts to slide a bunch of stacked books and boxes across the shelf. Damn, she's strong like Sayori. I will keep that too in mind. I saw something that interests me.

"Is that... manga? Sweet!"

Natsuki: "You read manga, right?"

"Ahh well, yeah. How did you know?"

Natsuki: "I heard you brought that up from some point yesterday."

Manga is life. For me, I love manga, every genre or storyline. As long as it has character development, a decent setting and a good plot, it is something you can spend your time with. Well, there are some mangas I don't read, because they can be predictable, and the fandom sucks.

Natsuki: "Besides, it is written on your face?"

"I guess I was reading manga last night and fell asleep, so it fell onto my face huh?"

I sarcastically said that. But yeah, I should stop reading cheap manga late at night, in bed. Maybe the ink did get stuck on my face when I fall asleep on it. Hmm?