CHAPTER 03: REALLY GOT REINCARNATED!?

After minutes of walking, me and Sayori manage the reach the school, on time for the opening ceremony for seniors. As soon as we arrive at the gate, we parted ways here. 

Sayori: "See you later, Ha~ru~no-san. Hehehe."

She said that with a voice of an angel. If I ever heard an angel though.

That reminds me, I think we are both in different classes? Oh well. That's not my priority for now. My first mission.... is to know if I reincarnated into Doki-Doki Literature Club. I know, it sounds crazy but believe me, everything is crazy from zero to a hundred percent. I guess I should be on the look-out for the Dokis. 

I went inside the stadium for the ceremony, and easily spotted my class and line up with them. It was about to begin. As soon as it started, my eyes were like eagles, scouting every class in line. 

"Open up my eager eyes- cause I'm Mr. Brightside-"

I murmur that to myself. It was one of my favorite songs. Father and I always listen to it while cleaning the house. Those were bliss moments. Father and Son. I wish my Fathere was here. You know, I have a father here too, but I won't see them in a while....

An hour has passed, introductions are almost over. I forgotten to listen to names as I think about my plans here. And singing in my head. It calms me down and makes me look cool, I suppose? Ahhhh! Forget it. I'll just go to that club to clarify my doubts.

....

....

The opening ceremony was over, at long last. And hey, I think I have done pretty good. I actually socialize. I remember when there are assemblies like these one, I was in a corner. Even in our sports class, when there is a dodgeball fight groupings, I am not even pick by my classmates so the teachers do the team-up. And if I was on the front, they'll be like "No, we will put you at the back" and I'll never get to play. And even if I am playing, they'll just throw everything at me. Like really, all eyes on me.

"Enough flashbacks, I need to go to my class now."

I walk with the class in line as I follow them to our classroom. And, it feels nice. No one tried bullying me. Or word harrassment.

No more "gloomy guy" or "broken child". 

Our class reach our designated classroom. Of course, everyone picks their seats so I pick mine as well. Near the back, close to a window. I love looking out the window and seeing students having fun. The scenario is pretty good too. Especially when there's no tall buildings that may block the vision of the sun.

.....

Our homeroom teacher arrived and introduce himself. After a couple of introductions, he said that all of us should introduce ourselves as well. Now I am nervous, shit. Turn by turn, my new classmates started to introduce themselves. Some are from a wealthy family, some are daughters and sons of a prestigious company, some are middle-class family and some are transferees. And because I took the back seat, I was actually the last to introduce. I walk in front of the class. Oh here goes nothing.

"Uhhhm, Konnichiwa! I am Haruno Ishikawa! But--- call me Haru. I am 17 years old and--- I want to make and become friends with everyone. I, uhhh--- am interested in reading manga or composing poems, so if you would, you could come to talk to me about it. Uhhhh--- it's a pleasure meeting you all!"