Chapter 5 and a few announcements

Ok I'll say the bad thing first.
Firstly the bad news is that my school is giving me more work *Yaaaaaay* so I'll have to update less frequently but I should still be able to do at least one a week.

Secondly my good news is......

1k reads........
I am at a loss for words, i didn't think that this would get this popular and I have to say THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR READING MY SHIT
I know that the story's slow at the moment but I have some character development coming up and I will be doing a few timeskips to try and speed along to UA while showing you all the shat that's gonna happen before then. Also the votes i got from last time all chose to introduce the new girl ( who will be called Mirai Kaisei and have a memory quirk that makes it so she can 1: make someone relive any of there memories as long as she's touching their head but she has to see the memories as well, 2: she can also show other people these memories if she's touching someone else's head at the same time) and send Mineta to general studies anyway sorry that I talked for so long and I hope you enjoy!
Oh and I changed Yuki's quirk a bit so now he can manipulate the snow and make it solidify but that's it.

Doctors pov:

It had been a month after they had given the children their quirk and a mixture of interesting results had happened.

Yuki had gained a quirk that was fitting for his name with the ability to create a massive snow clouds that can produce snow that has different types of properties including (but not limited to): paralysis, instant freezing temperatures, extreme amounts of pain in excessive amounts.
He can also manipulate the normal snow and solidify it and control it's direction and shape. But he can't with his other snow (because that would be hmm too over powered) which means that he won't be able to control where his other snow lands.

Yuri has gained a quirk called bone extraction and manipulation
She can take any of her bones in her body out and turn and change their shape also when she uses it her bones instantly regenerate.
She can also manipulate other people's bones if she's touching them. (Which has been learned through the pain of many guards)
The only drawback is that she goes through a quick burst of pain when she extracts them.

Raimu had gained a dangerous quirk
She produced poisonous gas that would cause people to go through great pain before dying.
But she had to use it at least once every 48 hours because if not the poison would build up in her system and she would die.

Finally Izuku I smiled down at my great creation who was training with his quirk in an isolated room.
His first quirk was simple.
He could create any weapon out of a black material that was just as strong as diamond.
While his second quirk was an energy based emitter that required great control, which had been learned after the first time he tried using it and ended up killing 12 guards and 3 researchers who where nearby as well as destroying an entire heavily fortified room.
He seemed distraught by this so I noted that we needed to break him.
Also a side affect of his quirk was that he lost pigment in his hair so it turned white as well as his skin becoming pale and his eyes turning red.
I smiled and said out loud to myself "I'll break them soon enough."