Chapter 4

I have regained my high and I started writing this chapter soon after the last one anyway I hope you enjoy

Third person pov:

The kids had gone and seen there new rooms where they would sleep, wash and read.
The room had white walls with a black and white tiled floor.
It had two separate single beds on other sides of the room and a bookshelf that only had information books and a few pieces of classic literature, there was also to little bedside table next to each bed that had an alarm clock and a lamp on top of it and in the corner of the room there was a door that led to a separate room that had a bathroom fully equipped with a cabinet,toilet and shower.
The rooms where identical for the boys and girls with the rooms also being next to each other. After they explored and examined there rooms trying to see if anything was out of the ordinary but couldn't find anything.

It was only 3pm so the two boys started up a conversation.
"So where are you from?" Yuki asked curiously "Mustuafa." (I think that's how you spell it?) Izuku answered happy that Yuki had started talking to him "And you?" He asked back wondering where this boy could've come from. "Nagoya." Yuki answered in an unhappy tone "It's hard to live there when your quirkless considering the fact that all the other homeless people there have quirks and can easily beat me in a fight over territory."
"You where homeless?" Izuku asked.
Yuki froze realising that he had fucked up and let a bit of information loose he tried to think of a response but all he could come up with was "Y-yeah so?" He challenged weakly
"Oh no I'm sorry if I offended you I didn't mean it like that" Izuku quickly clarified "I'm just quite curious.
Yuki nodded in satisfaction after hearing Izukus response "Anyway what was your family like? I assume they supported you even though you where quirkless." Yuki asked and wrongly assumed.
"N-no they kind of did the opposite." Izuku stated "My mother, sister and especially my father where extremely disgusted and hated me for being quirkless, even abusing me at times. They took it so far they got my friends involved and they started getting beaten up as well. Though I'm sure that there lives are better without me now since I was such a burden to my friends."
Yuki was shocked to hear that some people could be so cruel to there own family just because they didn't have a quirk. He had grown up in a run down orphanage that only had six kids where he was the middle child.
After a few minutes of silence they started talking about hero's and there favourite ones. "My favourites are eraserhead and the Wild Wild pussycats!" Then Yuki announced his favourite as all might to which Izuku shouted
"DONT MENTION THAT SON OF A BITCH!"
Yuki was shocked for multiple reasons 1: he thought everyone liked all might since he was the number one hero 2: Izuku seemed like a quiet boy so hearing him get angry and shout was a surprise. And 3: He was shocked that a 7 year old knew swear words.
After a brief silence Izuku spoke again
"I know what All Mights real name is, would you like to hear it?" Yuki hesitated before curiosity got the better of him and he nodded.
"All Mights real name is Toshinori Yagi."
It took Yuki a second to process the name before he realised what Izuku was saying
"Y-you mean that y-your abusive father was A-all Might?!?" Yuki shouted out asking Izuku to confirm that with him.
"Yep" Izuku said sadly.
Yuki looked at Izuku before saying "Wow what a scumbag!" Izuku turned round in surprise at the statement to see Yuki see shaking with rage "How could he do that to his own kid just because there quirkless!! God that makes me so pissed off"
Izuku was shocked but happy that his new friend seemed to stand up for him and seemed genuinely angry.

Meanwhile the where having a similar conversation.
Raimu came from a prestigious family that forces most of their children into a quirk marriage, but because she was quirkless she was discarded like trash.
While Yuri came from a generally normal family with a hero for a mum, but they abused her heavily because of her lack of quirk.

After they had fully explored there rooms they where met by a young male researcher who gave them a timetable for their days.

7:00 am: wake up
7:15 am: breakfast
7:45 - 8:30 am: exercise
8:35 am to 1:30 pm: higher level school work
1:30 - 2:15 pm: lunch
2:15 - 3:30 pm: combat/quirk training
3:30 - 4:30 pm: higher level school work
4:30 - 6:00 pm: tests
6:00 - 6:45 pm: dinner
6:45 to 7:30 pm: free time (free time is limited to certain options)
7:30 pm - 7:00 am: sleep