Chapter 1

Yo this is my third story and I hope people like it and that it goes well. Also I made one small change to Izuku which is that he's now a Yagi and I also forget to mention that Izuku will have a sister and all might will be his dad and katsuki will also have a sister so woohoo.

No ones pov:
Izuku and Izumi Yagi where running around their house pretending to be hero's while discussing what quirks that they think they will get. "I bet I'll get dads super strength!" Izumi shouted at the top of her voice "Yeah well I hope I get mums telekinesis and be super strong!" Izuku replies with a massive grin on his face. Their father Toshinori Yagi leaned down and said to both of them reassuringly "I'm sure that both of you will get brilliant quirks, and who knows? Maybe you will get a mix of our quirks!"

This made Izumi and Izuku pause for a second before starting to have a conversation about what would happen if Super strength and telekinesis where mixed, "perhaps you'll be able to you them at the same time like having two quirks." Izumi theorised "Or maybe you will be able to lift super duper heavy objects with telekinesis." Izuku replied back. The two continued muttering until Inko Yagi called them over for dinner and announced "If you two keep talking we're going to be late for the quirk doctor!"
This made the two of them shut up as their mother brought over two bowls of cornflakes and told them to eat it quickly otherwise they where going to be late.

Time skip brought to you by two toddlers scarfing there food down so fast they made Kirby jealous.

They arrived at the quirk doctors and Izuku and Izumi who hadn't got any sleep the night before where staying awake with pure excitement,anticipation and just a little bit of sugar.
When they got called in to the appointment the doctor, who was wearing massive glasses and had a moustache more thick and bristly than a caterpillar, informed them that he would need to take a small blood sample and an x-ray on both of them. After around 20 minutes of giving dna and having an x-ray done the doctor went into his private lab for 5 minutes before coming back with a worried expression on his face. "What's with the face doc?" All might asked with his usual charm but had a slight sweat drop going down the side of his face. "Well I have some good news and bad news. Which one would you like to hear first?" The doctor asked considerately.
"Bad news." All might said confidently
"Well I'm afraid that Izuku here is quirkless sir..." the doctor informed them.
There was a brief moment of silence before Izuku dropped his all might figure on the ground as All might, Inko and Izumi looked at Izuku with disappointment and disgust.
"Buuut" the doctor said breaking the silence
"The good news is that Izumi here has an extremely powerful mix of your two quirks."
Immediately after the doctor said this Toshinori and Inko started praising and congratulating their daughter ,who had an incredibly smug look on her face, while they ignored their devastated son who was still trying to comprehend what the doctor had said, ( the next part is izuku thinking)
"Quirkless? No that can't be right the chances of that happening are 20 out of 100 so why did it have to happen to me?!"

Izukus pov:

"Well let's go kids!" Dad suddenly said still beaming at Izumi while completely ignoring me.
While we where walking out i tried to hold fathers hand but he just slapped it away and said "Why on earth did you think you could touch me you useless brat."
Him saying this sent shivers down my spine as I quickly put my hands in my pockets.
When I tried to talk to Izumi about her quirk she looked at me disgusted and arrogantly answered my question by shouting "Why would I talk to you?! Damn Deku!"
And the last straw was when after I heard this I looked up at mum for support and she just smiled at Izumi proudly as if she had just told off some bully.

Doctors pov:

"He seems to be hated by his family" the doctor thought to himself "and he's quirkless which makes him a potential candidate for when the project is ready"