Chapter 11

Noor's POV:

" jawab ka muntazir Hun..." his whisper made my heart stop for a second.

My hands tangled with my dupatta, my eyes lowered down, blood rushed to my cheeks.

To fade the nervousness I abruptly walked towards Zoya.

Helping her with heavy lehnga by holding it we all walked towards our cars.

Drums started beating again. But my heartbeat was the loudest I swear. Everyone was dancing in happiness to welcome a new member in our family. 

The car started heading towards our malik haweli. I only kept looking outside throughout the way. I was not in my senses. I've lost. Lost in his deep eyes. His voice. His beautiful confession.

The cars stopped and I Came out of my world and got out of it. We all went inside. I was so happy. Finally my bestfriend and my brother are happy together. My heart was smiling seeing them together. Finally love found its way to their hearts.

Doing all the rest rituals and games with the bride and groom I dropped Zoya to Rayan bhai's room which will now be Zoya's too.

" Noori I'm nervous.." I heard Zoya who was playing with the dupatta of her lehnga. Smile creeped of my face seeing her nervous and shy face.

" don't worry.. bhai will fade this nervousness.." I winked at her and glared at me.

" I'm going now and sending bhai in.. okay..,?? And don't worry... bhai will handle everything." I teased her more and left the room,

Everything was done. Day went well. Not only well but one of the most beautiful days in my life... Hassan confession changed everything. Everything seemed beautiful around me. Everything reminded me of him.

Sipping the last sip of the tea from the mug in my hands, I settled down on the stool near my dressing table, placing the mug there I removed my jewelry, I kept looking at myself for few minutes. Idk what was happening to me. I was glowing! Idk what was it. But it was so beautiful.

Shrugging of my thoughts, I got up , walked towards my wardrobe, took my night suit and went to freshen up.

Few minutes later. I fell on my bed and comforted myself. I was so tired but sleep was far away from me... so I picked up my phone, unplugged it from the charger and unlocked it. Opening the gallery, I swiped through the pictures we clicked...

How much happy and beautiful everyone is looking MaShaAllah!

For sometime I checked my phone and then plugged it into charging when the message of "battery low " popped up. Soon sleep engulfed me..

~~~~~~~~

It has been a week since Rayan bhai and Zoya Bhabhi's Nikkah.

Yes! I call her Bhabhi now. As my ami and Chachi insisted me to😛

Today we invited baba's friend's family  And Zoya Bhabhi's family for dinner. They must be arriving in an hour. So me and Bhabhi helped ami and Chachi in cooking. I prepared the kebabs and tikkas while Bhabhi made biryani...

Everything was ready just salad was remaining. Ami ,Bhabhi and Chachi went to get ready.   So I picked up some vegetables for salad and started chopping them when ami entered.

" Noor Beta, leave this and get ready. I'll do this.." ami Said while taking knife from my hand. I got up and walked towards my room...

Taking my dress from the wardrobe. I changed into it and sat on the stool near my dressing table.