Chapter 5

Noor's POV:

All day I was waiting for him.. I badly wanted to see.. idk why but he is making a special place in my heart..

they came! Everyone was busy talking and all..  I could feel his eyes on me.. sometimes our eyes met too..

Rayan bhaii messaged me to plan a meeting with Zoya..

I took her to the terrace of our hawali and soon Rayan bhai came with hassan..

Soon Rayan bhai and Zoya went inside and we both were sitting on stairs..

Silence was  everywhere. Neither he talked nor I said anything.

My heart was beating fast like a marathon. I was nervous and shy. My eyes were lowered and my one hand was playing with the ring in my other hand..

" Rayan and Zoya are so cute na" finally he broke the silence..

My heart started beating even more fast..

" yes.. they are my favorite couple " after few seconds I finally relied

* silence again* no one was speaking

" can I say something ?" He asked after a few minutes.. I never looked up and just nodded my head as yes

" you are so beautiful Noor! Just like your name " he said

I was shocked, nervousness and shyness covered me. I was feeling like all the blood in my body rushed to my cheeks. I can feel I was blushing.

Words were not coming out as first time a man said me such words.

" Umm... thankyou so much" I spoke finally

" can we be friends if you don't mind?" I looked up on his question.. he was looking nervous as me.. I didn't replied for a few seconds..

Is he asking from Friendship ??

Allah! I can't believe this!

I was about to reply when we heard Rayan bhaii and Zoya..

We both stood up and they both Came.. I teased them and after that Rayan bhaii took hassan with him..

He turned back and smiled looking at me..

Smile never left my face after that... I dragged Zoya to my room and closed the door..

" so... ? How was your romance time?😉" I Said and winked at Zoya who was lying on my bed now..

" haww. Besharam" she said and blushed..

We both laughed looking at eachother.. I too sat near her..

" leave me.. tell me what you and Hassan did when we went inside.. what is the reason behind this blush Noor ? " she asked and my heartbeats increased their pace..

" no.. nothing.. what blush " I Said and rubbed my cheeks..

" don't hide your feeling from me atleast " she said and I hugged her..

" he is doing something magical to me Zoya. I can't understand my feelings" I Said and she smiled

" you are falling for him Noor" she said.

" no.. there is nothing like that.. I.. I don't .." I felt lack of words..

" don't worry. You will discover your feelings soon.. and trust me I see the same love in his eyes too.. his eyes shines when he sees you.." she said and hugged me..