Chapter 7

Noor's POV :

I was so happy after accepting his friendship. He was creating comfort between us. And I was loving to spend time with him.

I helped him with his shopping too. Then we bought my jewelry for the wedding.

Zoya and Rayan bhai told us to join them somewhere near the village.

My thoughts of being with him for few more hours were giving many butterflies in my stomach.

" should we go now if shopping is done ?" He asked and I nodded

We headed towards our car.

" will you go somewhere with me ?" He asked

" where ?" I asked

" I will tell you when we reach there .." he said

I saw some shops and many people around. It seems a local market. I've never been to any local markets before.

We get out of the car..

" this is called Resham gali.. let's go." he said and I followed him.

He took me to the bangles shop.. All the beautiful bangles of different colors were shinning infront of my eyes. Bangles are the one thing I love the most. They make me happy a lot. They bring smile on my face..

" Hassan these bangles are so beautiful.." I Said

" you love bangles right ?" He asked

" I love them so much.." I Said..

" I know right." He said..

He asked the shopkeeper to show the best bangles. He showed me many of all the color..

I selected bangles of almost all color. They were so beautiful. I was trying every one of them. We bought many bangles and went towards our car..

I saw a stall of jalebi. He noticed it..

" wanna have it..? " he asked and I nodded..

" you sit inside. I'll just bring.." he said and I sat in car

He brought yummy and fresh jalebis for me.

" here you go..." he said and I took one..

We enjoyed our jalebis..

" Thankyou So much Hassan for these beautiful bangles.." I Said as he started the car

" hey.. you are breaking the rules of friendship 😏.." he said

" sorry😝" I Said and he smiled...

Our journey towards the village started. We started talking about our lives.. about our school and college life, about our likes and dislikes. Our friendship was getting stronger.. I was loving that time spent with him.

Soon we were about to reach our village.. Rayan bhai's car stopped infront of ours..

Zoya came out of the car and hopped in ours. I went to sit on the back seat of the car while she sat with hassan.

My day was amazing. I really enjoyed his company. His presence was enough to make me blush. I was shy sometimes and sometimes nervous too. But he was doing his best to make me feel comfortable and I was feeling comfortable with him. Idk what are these feelings. Idk what name should I give to these strange feelings I have never felt for anyone.

We reached my home and I bid bye to them and headed inside. Ami and Chachi were having evening tea and watching tv in the lounge.