Chapter 8

Noor's POV :

Looking at the flower garlands he gifted me I smiled with my heart. My heart fluttered seeing those in my hands...

I was staying with zoya tonight because she insisted. Baba jani allowed me to stay with her . Everyone was enjoying and dancing.

" Noor beta come here " zoya's  ami called me.. I went closer to them. She made me sit near her.. 

" Meet her Noor. She is Hassan's mother Amna and his sister Haniya. and she is Noor. Zoya's friend. My second daughter" she introduced us and I greeted them and Amna aunty blessed me. I hugged Haniya. she is such a cute and friendly girl. we talked for few minutes and became friends. Amna aunty was a nice lady. She talked with me for few minutes. We enjoyed alot.

~~~~

I was now in zoya's room.

" thakh gaye yaarrr!!" I said as I fell on bed with zoya.

she was just staring at me.

" what?" I asked.

she pointed at the garlands Hassan gave me.

" from where did these garland came from? " she asked.

" wo... " I was about say something

" hassan ?" she asked and I nodded

" Noor.. what's going on between you guys?" she asked and glared at her.

" what.. there is nothing between us." I said  

" I know that. but I can feel that you feel for him. Noor I am your bestfriend right?" she said and I agreed. off course she is my one and only bestie.

" then share with me  na. I know you have something in your heart. open up please."

tears  brimmed up in my eyes.

" I don't know what I feel zoya. but there is something strange yet beautiful in my heart. I don't know what to name these feelings. my heart flutter whenever I see him near me. My heart beats like hell. I cant understand these feelings. I just dont know what to do. I don't know what are these feelings. " I said and she hugged me.

" See Noor. I think you are falling for him. " she said and my heart stopped for a second.

No!!! Its not like that.!!!!!
I trued to argue with my heart.

" you heart beats when he is near to you right? His smiles makes you smile right? His tears hurt you right? These feelings are beautiful right? " she kept asking and I kept nodding.

" meri jaan. Then this is love. You are in love with him. "

I was speechless and stuck at the word love...

No this is not possible!!
How I can be in love with him!!
Ughhh!! Allah miyan!!

My mind was fighting with myself. I have no answer for her.

" Noor " she shook me.

" How zoya! Ye nhi hosakta. " I barely said.

" why not haan?? Dil p kisi ka control nhi hota Noor. Aj nhi to kal you will realize these feelings. " she said.

My heart was beating like hell. Her words were ringing in my ears again and again.

Am I really in love with him?
Is it for real?
Allah help me! Plz!

I looked at zoya. She was sleeping peacefully destroying my peace.

I thought to go to roof top and inhale some fresh air to calm my heartbeat.