eight

a/n: omg time flies. i can't believe this book is almost coming to an end :(

...

The good news spread like wild fire. Though the new relationship would open new chapters and build many pictures in the future, it started to connect their clique of friends too. The members applauded Jaebum and threw him flying up in the air for finally dating a woman. He was always fixated on creating music and fulfilling the many wishes and expectations of people around as a singer.

This time round, he decided to follow his heart comfortably. On the other hand, Seulgi believed they were born to spark together and run on the same course. Definitely, the girls were on cloud nine for her. The thought of having a close friend dating a superstar was entirely unbelievable but they could tell, she likes him for who he is.

Seulgi arrived in Slovenia with the hopes of seeking tranquility after her mother's death and now, she left to Korea with overstated joy. She remembered visiting the art exhibition organised by Jaebum and speaking with him for a short while. He believed good things would come after her sorrow and yes, it definitely came true. It has only been a few days since they were together but the topic was already exploding all over the world with several pictures of them revealed.

Ahgases were undeniably quick to find out who was the lucky woman and the rise in her social media accounts rose tremendously. Seulgi was flustered by the overwhelming dms she received over a short period of time but she would not open them not until Jaebum would release an answer with JYP Entertainment. The fans felt slightly betrayed for not finding out earlier when they worked together on Uncover magazine but they were dreading for dating news like this to pop out with the name got7 mentioned. Reporters are dying to get their official statements. Got7 had been in the entertainment industry for quite awhile, it was time they open up their wings.

my superstar 💞:

im back in seoul :)

im going to the company later to give them my official statement

my girl 💛:

dont u feel tired?

u just came back from slovenia

my superstar 💞:

its our dating news so im excited!

its my first time addressing a dating rumour ever since i became an idol

my girl 💛:

im sooo nervous

do u think ur fans will be ok with it?

they wont kill me right?

my superstar 💞:

my fans are not like that

they are dying to find out when all of us are going to date haha!

and im gonna be the first ;)

my girl 💛:

i joke about not wanting to be on the cover page of dispatch

look at us now

my superstar 💞:

are u regretting right now?!