four

a/n: pls recommend me some good jaegi books :) i honestly have alot in my library and reading list but i want more haha

...

A new connection sparked a recently fostered friendship. From club strangers at first, then escalated as colleagues, and afterwards slowly progressing into a getting-to-know-you phase which hinted a new beginning. Ever since the day of having dinner together at Kimbap Heaven, Jaebum and Seulgi didn't meet at all because there was no reason to.

However, it didn't mean they were laid-back and completely cut off ties. They would text from time to time but not often since Seulgi was pretty occupied with preparing for her magazine and visiting her mother in the hospital. Jaebum on the other hand was resting well and regaining his interest in art and photography. He was even given an opportunity to showcase his work through an acquaintance.

"Jaebum hyung! Guess what I found!"

A sleeveless Jackson slid across the wooden floor with his ankle socks and flopped down beside Jaebum, waving his phone screen. He peeled his eyes away from the television and caught a glimpse of Seulgi's instagram page which he had followed recently.

His monotonous reaction brought disappointment to the member who did his thorough stalking

His monotonous reaction brought disappointment to the member who did his thorough stalking. Jaebum figured the members would find out sooner or later ever since news spread throughout the dorm that he had dinner together with Seulgi. In fact, everyone was aware of each other's schedule and realising that Jaebum personally contacted Seulgi via his manager, the boys turned boisterous especially of his intentions. However, Jaebum denied such false statements.

"So?"he resumed slurping his ramen.

Jinyoung came out from the kitchen and in that moment, he overheard. "Found what?"he snatched the phone from Jackson's grasp and scrolled down with his thumb. His eyebrows arched slightly. He wouldn't stop scrolling and clicking onto some posted pictures, especially the scenery shots. "Is she the photographer you're working with?"he clicked his head up to Jaebum.

Jaebum simply nodded, as if it wasn't something to be exaggerated about. The boys slacking off at the living room sprang up and hovered Jackson's phone. One by one, his phone was passed on to another member. Jinyoung raised his arms up in a form of surrender, escaping the curious meerkats by flopping down onto the couch. "Aish, don't block the tv!"Jaebum hissed and peered his head out but could only catch a glimpse of the screen.

Yugyeom tapped his finger on her following list and gawked when his username popped out. "You guys are even following each other?!"

Jaebum shook his head in disbelief, heaving a sigh while gulping down his noodles. "Yes, so please move so I can watch tv."

The group which huddled together shifted to the side and collapsed onto the sectional sofa, shoving Jinyoung away in the midst. "Hey my phone!"Jackson climbed over Jinyoung's legs and settled down beside Bam Bam. Their clingy and rowdy presence seemed to buzz around Jinyoung like a fly that he could never swat. It infuriated him. "The sofa isn't that small,"he muttered under his breath and shifted to the very end, claiming his spot.