☺︎︎Louis☺︎︎

harry texted me saying he'll be here in 30 minutes so i started getting ready, taking a quick shower with i shower hat on so the water avoided my hair. then i put on some deodorant and cologne. and maybe a little bit make up... what? it makes me look snatched. i put some smudged liner and mascara and then blush and a little bit of lipstick.

i guess i always liked putting on makeup and it makes me feel pretty. but i am still dominant and a top even tho i'm feminine and flamboyant. it's a fine line between masculine and feminine. i hope harry doesn't hate it.

when i look at the clock he's supposed to be here in 5 minutes, so i casually go downstairs into the living room and sit on the sofa. my mum comes and sits besides me.

"everything okay honey?" she puts an arm around her shoulder causing me to turn my head and look at her. "you seem nervous" she notes.

"uhm, yeah, i- i'm just,, having, a friend, over." i stutter, feeling my palms sweat so i dry them off on my black sweatpants.

"is it a boy?" she asks with a mixture of a smirk and a genuine smile. wow she knows me too well. i haven't officially come out to her, but i don't feel like i need to. she has always known i find interest more in boys than girls. even though i could probably date a girl, i just, don't like them as much in that was as i like boys. i still don't know myself but it's okay. i'm me.

i feel my cheeks start to warm up as i answer her question "hehe, yeah, uhm. it-it is" i smile at her. she removes her arm from around my shoulders and instead takes one of my hands in hers.

"well you're over 18 so i won't tell you what to do, but just be safe, yeah?" she says and my mind pick up on what she means when she sends me a wink. my cheeks feels like they're burning by now. "MUM!" i yell in embarrassment. she just carries on "i mean it sweetheart, you don't want to catch anything, be sure to use cond-" she was cut off as i hear the bell ring and i use that as an excuse to get out of the situation.

i was out to the hallway trying to get my cheeks to not look so red, but i'm sure that doesn't help because as i open the door, i feel myself blush even more. there, on the doorsteps, stands harry - who for the record looks so much better than the pictures - in a pair of gray sweatpants and a white t-shirt, a pair of black vans and a jacket.

i stay there dumbfounded staring him up and down, when i get to his face, i'm sure that if it was possible, my eyes just had an orgasm. oh. my. god. he looks so fucking good. i watch as he chews on a piece of gum, the way his jawline clenches just a bit- i- ohmygod. and the hair. his fucking hair. it's a bunch of perfect chocolate brown curls. i jus-

"uhm hi" he says awkwardly and OH MY GOD HIS VOICE IS JUST SO PERFECT. he could literally talk about anything and i'd listen to it just to hear him talk.

"oops, oh shit, sorry, uh hello" i step aside so he can come in and take off his jacket and vans. i want him to take of the rest too but maybe not right here. "i'm so sorry i didn't realize i was staring"

"no, no, really, it's okay" he said with a smile turning back to me. i smiled at him showing my teeth. his eyes wandered down my body and up to my face and he had a slight smirk plastered on his lips. i started to blush again,, or maybe the blush never left?

i walked past him, making sure my hand brushed his as i passed and walked into the hallway of the living area. i saw my mum on the couch winking at me. i just directed harry to follow me and we went up the stairs and i led him into my room.