☺︎︎Harry☺︎︎

we entered louis' room and the first thing i noticed was the big king sized bed in the middle of the room. then as i let my eyes wander around i saw the cute pictures he had hanging on his walls. probably of his family and friends. some of animals, one of them was a big black curly dog.

i just stood there staring at his room while louis walked over to the bed and sat down. he looked at me and raised an eyebrow. "c'mon c'mon sit down with me" he patted the space besides him on his bed and i smiled and walked over to him.

louis saw that i was kinda hesitant with how close to him i should sit. "i don't bite" he said, making me turn my head to face him. "unless you want me to" louis smirked and couldn't help but laugh at his sexual joke.

"well... we'll see" i said sending him a wink. he started laughing again and when the laughter died down i leaned back against the headboard only to find that louis had put his arm along it so he was holding it around my waist. a small blush started to crawl to my cheeks and i smiled to myself. louis seemed to notice too and he smiled at me in a really cute way.

"d'you wanna watch a movie or something?" louis then asked in his beautiful doncaster accent. he picked up the TV remote and flicked the TV on. "u-uh, yeah, we can watch mean girls" i suggested but by the look louis was giving me with raised eyebrows i guess that wasn't exactly the kind of movie he had in mind.

"mean girls? really?" he asked with a raised brow "uh, uh yeah, i mean, we dont... have to, you know,, if-if you wanna watch something else." i stuttered shyly. omg he probably thinks i'm so weird now. fuck oh god he probably wants me to go home.

"no, no don't worry about it, we can watch mean girls if you want babe. he smiled at me, and i'm sure my face became more red at the pet name he said. louis found mean girls and started it. he then put his arms around me and cuddled me in a protective way.

"this okay?" he asked. i swear to god my insides melted right then. he was so protective and made sure i was okay with what he was doing. the way he was holding me into his chest was what made me realize. i really like louis. like i REALLY like him. i want him to hold me close like this for the rest of my life.

"yeah" i snuggled closer into his chest which made him tighten his arms around me.

a little into the film, about when cady and her friends made the plan to sabotage regina, i wanted attention from louis again. i had become distracted almost by the beginning just by looking at louis. wondering how his lips would feel against mine.

i turned my head so that instead of watching the movie i was watching louis watching the movie. i loved the way his face changed as he was invested in the movie, if someone said or did something funny, he'd blow a little air out of his nose in a small laugh.

i poked his chest and got his attention right away. he turned his head to look at me and smiled immediately. "hi" i said smiling fondly at him.

"hi" he smiled back the same way. it made me wonder if he felt the same about me too. i guess by the way he was holding me and cuddling me, he was either very very fond of cuddling or he liked me back. i really wanted to kiss him so what other way to try and do that then hinting to it.

"your lips look really soft." i looked at his lips, he did one of those laughs before licking his lips. "really?" he smirked and raised an eyebrow. he probably knew where i was going with this but wanted me to keep going.

"yes, and they're really pretty. you have really pretty lips" i didn't really know what to say. "thank you" he smirked back "dunno if they are so soft though"

"well maybe, i should try, you know, for research purposes only" i put an innocent smile on my face as he laughed again. "maybe you should" he said before leaning in and capturing my lips with his. and yes they were soft.