☺︎︎Harry☺︎︎
i woke up the next morning by louis tucking my hair behind my ear and kissing my nose.

"morning" i said, my voice groggy from sleep. "g'morning" he answered and damn his voice was so hot in the morning.

i smiled at him lazily and he smiled back the smile only he could do that makes it seem like beams of sunshine leaking out of his soul.

i went to turn around so i was facing him, because at some point i had apparently turned around in my sleep so he was spooning me. but as i turned i felt my morning wood in my boxers against the duvet.

before i could stop it a low moan escaped my lips and immediately afterwards my face turned red with embarrassment.

louis' cheeks became red too and i cleared my throat and muffled a "sorry".

"no, no, 's okay. i mean it happens to everybody" he said back, but still he didn't look disgusted or anything. i brought my hands up from the duvet so i could play with them instead of facing the problem in my pants.

"so uh what, uhm, what do you want for breakfast?" i tried my hardest to change the subject, but it seemed like louis wanted to embarrass me more, so he scooted closer to me.

i looked up from my hands and met his eyes. he put his arm around my waist pulling me closer to him and my morning wood against his crotch.

"you" he said dead serious looking into my eyes.

my breath caught in my throat and i honestly didn't know what to say to that because he was so right forward. a few more seconds went by before he burst out laughing.

"oh my god you should have seen your reaction!" louis laughed putting a bit more space between us but still keeping his hand around my waist.

"i'm just kidding, harreh. i mean, if you need some help with that you can just ask"

oh god- my cheeks became really hot and i'm sure i looked like a tomato. WTF WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO!? I'M FREAKING GAY PANICKING OVER HERE! MY CRUSH WHO I MET LIKE A FUCKING DAY AGO IS HINTING THAT HE WANTS TO TICKLE MY PICKLE! LIKE FOR REAL?

"uhm harry? you okay? sorry if that was a bit.. straight forward" louis brought me back to reality.

i realized i was kind of hyperventilating and honestly shocked. my throat felt dry and i had no idea how i ever talked before, it seemed like the most difficult thing to do at the moment.

"Harry!" I cocked my head towards louis with a small "huh?"

"are you doing all good in there?" louis spoke slowly trying to get me out of the slight trance i was in.

i took a few deep breaths and just stared at the roof. "i'm sure it'll go away soon" i said, almost like i just said it to myself to make myself believe it.

"alright, i'm gonna go find some clothes to change to and then start to make some breakfast, that alright?" he lifted himself up so his forearm was holding him up.

"yeah, i'll be down in a minute"

"pun intended?"

i barked an unexpected laugh and slapped my hand over my mouth afterwards. louis just chuckled to himself before disappearing out the bedroom door.

i sighed to myself and got out of bed, finding the small bag i had brought from home yesterday. i found some clothes to change to, went to the bathroom, and surely enough, my morning wood went away by itself. i was really not in the mood to wank off right now.

a/n
guess who's back bitches🤑🤑