Ivysaur's Mysterious tower 2!!!

You chose Ash

Everyone: We already know -_-

Me: Ok but I bet you didn't know that you can also choose something else in this chapter. Well that is if you haven't read Ivysaur's Mysterious tower. But in this Chapter you can pick what happens next!!! If you don't get what I'm saying you'll see at the end of this chapter.

Y/n's POV like always 

I was the first one to wake up. "WHAT A WONDERFUL DAY!!" I said because it actually was. I don't go to school I can wake up next to my fluffy cute pikachu and see my crush. . . Uh best friend everyday. 

BEEP BEEP BEEP 

I went to the bathroom and changed into -------- ( You can pick what you want  to wear). 

"Pika," My pikachu said when I walked out from the bathroom. 

"Hurry you guys get ready so we can go see what's for breakfast!!" I said hugging my pikachu.

Time skip (Because it's too boring waiting for the boys to get ready) 

"WOW!!!" The boys said while I said "WAW"

"SO MANY FOOD!!!" We all said excited looking at all the different options. I then saw F/D ( Favorite diseret I'm counting on you to make it really sugary)!!

"Ah no Y/n We both know how you get around sugar." Ash said making me remember that one day I passed out at his backyard.

"Puff I'll be ok Ash." I said grabbing a bunch of f/d and adding so many toppings to it ( If yours doesn't have toppings ignore that).

We all sat at the table and started eating. I looked over to Goh and Ash who were staring at me.

"What?!" I said confused as my Pikachu gave me an are you serious face. 

" You ate the whole thing and . . . Your ok?!" Goh said waiting for me to explode or something. 

"Ya. . . " 

"Pika?" Both pikachus said looking at me the same way Goh did.

" It's over." Ash said banging his head down on the table.

" I LOVE EVERYTHING!!!!" I yelled and jumped up my seat. " It's so beautiful today!!!" Just then Chloe came in.

" What in the-"

"I AM THE MASTER OF ALL SPRINKLES!!!" I yelled at Chloe

"What?!!?"

"Y/n got a sugar rush." Ash said.

"Oh . . . You guys are wired." 

"Good morning . . . Someone sure is excited."

" She has a sugar rush." Both Ash and Goh said at the same time.

"Aaaaaaahhh!" I said staring at the most beautiful thing in the world. "GIANT PIKACHU!!!!" I yelled while running to the giant Pikachu.

"NO Y/n that's professor Celise!" Goh and Ash shouted.

"What th-" I looked up to a Professor Celise sweat dropping.  " AAAHHH I'm so sorry I thought you were a Pikachu." I said as I let go of the hug.

"He- I look like a Pikachu?!?!" 

Time skip after saying i'm sorry 10000000000000000000000000000000000 times to professor Celise.

Blah blah blah blah Ivesour. that's when I snapped out of . . . . Licking the widow?!?! 

"IVESOUR PLEASE CAN WE GO SEE THEM PLEASE." I said while crying.

"Of course . . . Y/n you don't have to cry." Professor said.

"I'm just so happy!!" I said while Goh and Ash just sweat dropped. We went to town to look at the Bulbasaur evolution parade. We ran into Officer Jenny and asked her about the bulbasaur. I got distracted and heard some sort of bump somewhere. 

"Y/n where are you going?!" Ash and Goh asked me.I just ignored them and ran towards the loud noises. Hearing the loud bumps made me get a Headache.

"Aww a bulbasaur . . . I think it needs help tho.

"Pika," My Pikachu said agreeing with me. Just as I was about to grab the pokemon I heard someone shouting.

"Y/N NO STOP!" It was Goh. 

"W-wha-" Before I could say anything the Bulbasaur hit me started by Goh's yelling.

"See now your hurt ." Goh said looking for any injuries. 

 "She was just trying to help it." Ash said defending me.

Blah Blah Blah They kept on fighting and I looked over to my leg it was fine. 

"Y/n who are  you going to go with? Me or Ash?" Goh said making me snap out of it. What should I do?! Is Ash right about helping pokemon even if I almost got hurt? Or should I not make it worse by picking a side and try to make them stop fighting?

This is where you come in fellow reader!! Pick wisely. What would you do. Who in your opinion is right? Should you help the poor pokemon, Ignore it so it can learn by itself, or pick nether side and go by yourself. Have a good-

Everyone: day/night/ afternoon / before noon / what time it is on the moon.

:) Ps the next chapters or the rest of the chapter might come in late due to testing and not writing on the weekends . . . But look at the bright side at least you'll have enough time to choose .