Ivysaur's Mysterious Tower

Just saying picture isn't mine 

WAIT WAIT BEFORE YOU READ!!!

This chapter is different

Everyone : . . .

Why you ask . . .

Everyone we never asked -_-

Because you get to choose what happens next !!! This is the reason why it's an Ash x Goh x reader because you get to pick what happens next sometimes if not then why did I even make you chose between Ash and Goh instead of making a separate book duh.

Everyone: oooooo

If you don't get what i'm saying right now its ok you'll see at the end of this chapter. Now go read the book and choose your path inpatient and patient people!!! Also f/f means favorite flavor.

I woke up from my bunk bed thing ( let's just call it a bunk bed cuz . . . it's easier). I looked over to the boys still sleeping. Good that means I get to wake them up I thought while smirking.

"OMG  MEW!!! LOOK GOH!!! ASH LOOK THERE IS A . . . GIANT PEZZA!!!" I shouted knowing they would get up as soon I said . . . Yelled that.

" WHERE?!?!"

"WHAT" They said jumping of their beds and looking out the window. 

"Of course . . .Who needs and alarm when we have Y/n to give us heart attacks." Goh said staring deep into my soul.

"Come on it was funny," I said while giggling. 

"For you maybe." Goh said while crossing his arms.

"All this talk about pizza made me hungry let's go eat." Ash said while entering the bathroom.

Time skip to when they get ready and go eat breakfast.

"AAaaahhhh" We all said while opening our mouths and making big wide sparkling eyes.

"LOOK CAKE!!!" I said pointing to a f/f cake.

"NO Y/n we both know how you get around cake." Goh said stopping me.

"NO Y/n we both know how you get around cake." I said in an annoying voice while making a puppet thing with my hands. " Who's gonna stop me Goh." I said giving him a smirk. Before he could act I ran towards the cake and got the most giant slice I have ever seen and putting it all in my mouth.

"NOOO." Goh said. I stuck my tongue at him and walked over to the chocolate milk. We all sat on the table and began to eat. I was just drinking my chocolate milk tho. I looked over to Goh only to see the most frightened thing in the world.

"Oh come on Goh a bit of sugar never hurt anyone." I said acting like it was no big deal.

"That wasn't a bit of suga YOU ATE HALF THE CAKE!!! Last time you just licked a lolly pop and went crazy all over the part and fell into the pond." Goh said reminding me of the most embarrassing thing in the world.

"Meh that was like when I was four I'm much more mater now." I said while drinking more of my chocolate milk.

" Come on Goh it can't be that bad." Ash said not believing Goh. Just then I saw colorful lights and felt so much energy. Everything I looked at seemed soo funny. I started laughing at literally anything I could see. 

"Oh here we go again." Goh said while putting his head down. The girl with the pink hair named Chloe came. I looked at her and went back to laughing." 

"What what is it?!?!" She said looking around. I just started laughing even louder and harder until it hurt.

"Y/n got a sugar rush." Goh said.

"Uh . . .  You guys are wired."  Chloe said while grabbing some sort of energy bar.

"Good moring." Professor Celise said while coming in. I tried so hard to not laugh at him but all my brain could do right now was Laugh. I then hit the hard floor and sure it hurt but I kept on laughing. 

"Looks like someone sure has a lot of energy." Professor Celise said looking at me.

"Y/n got a sugar rush." Chloe said. "We anyways bye I'm going to school." I tried to wave goodbye to the girl but soon failed and went back to laughing. After finishing our breakfast Professor Celice told us something about some Bulbasaur evolutions doing a parade or something but I only got like half of what he said because I kept on running around.

"I LOVE IVYSAUR!!!" I yelled superm hard as soon as I heard the name.

" Very well then would you like to go and find out what's happening to them." As soon as I heard that I made a sort of yell thing and ran out the door. 

"IVYSAUR, IVYSAUR, IVYSAUR!!!" I sang all the way until we saw officer Jenny. I tried to listen to what they were saying until I got distracted. I heard some thumps close by so decided to wander off. "Come on Eevee," I said as I ran towards the sound. "EEVEE!" 

"A bulbasaur." I said while pointing to the Pokemon.

"Y/n . . . A bulbasaur." Both Goh and Ash said at the same time. I soon got a Huge headache and felt read dizzy. Before  knew it I was at the floor. "EEVEE" My eevee said looking at me.

"Y/n are you ok?!" Both Goh and Ash said.

" I forgot sugar rush . . . Had a bad side." I said getting up with no energy. 

" I told you to not eat so much sugar!" Goh said getting mad. Just then Ash got hit by the Bulbasaur. 

"I told you that you can't go helping all Pokemon Ash." Goh shouted witch made my Headache worst. 

" When a Pokemon needs help I'm going to help it!!" Ash shouted. They started arguing until Goh asked me what was better. Should I tell him to help the pokemon. . .  tell him he was right and Ash shouldn't have done that? Or choose none of their sides and try to make them stop fighting?

This is where you come in reader what will you chose Picking Goh's side Ash's or none? Be honest just because you like Goh better doesn't mean you have to agree with him. I'll give you some time to think while I make the next chapter. Have a good . . .

Everyone: Day/ night/ afternoon/before noon/ whatever time it is on the moon.

Me : Exactly and choose wisely.