Enter Pikachu 1

YOU CHOOSE GOH 

It was finally the day for the pokemon camp. I got my pokemon backpack, fell off the stairs, and rushed to Goh's house. I was rushing past bushes, long tall grass, and big beautiful fluffy trees. I was looking up at the sky looking at the beautiful butterfree. When I tripped on a small pebble on the stone path. I bumped into someone.

"I'm so sorr- CHOLE!!!" I said realizing who it was. "Omg Chole are you heading to goh's house because I am!!!" I said in a excited voice.

" Oh yes I was the one that invited you two remember." She said in a calmer voice. "You sure are excited aren't you." She said with a giggle.

" OF COURSE I AM WHO WOULDN'T EEEEEEE!!!" I said running around in circles around chole. 

" hehe don't need to shout." she said trying to calm me down. I looked up now seeing why we stopped. I was so excited I didn't even notice we were already at Goh's house. 

" Oh were here." I said in a now calmer voice. Chole laughed at me. I ran up to the doorbell. 

DING DONG~

"Hi Goh's mom is Goh ready?" I asked Goh's mom while trying to  peek behind her. 

" Oh sure I'll get him here come in." She said moving a bit for us to come inside. Just then I saw a figure coming for us faster each second.

"Y/N CHAN Y/N CHAN I'M SO EXCITED EEEEEE YOU'RE HERE!!!" Goh said as he jumped to hug me. Both of us where now lying on the ground laughing our heads out! "Oh hey chole I was so worried you wouldn't come!!!" Goh said looking up at chole.

" Why wouldn't I come I was the one who invited you silly." She said. Goh stood up and gave me his hand and pulled me up from the hard rocky ground.

"LET"S GO LET'S GO LET'S-"

"GOH" Goh said cutting me off. I graved chole's hand while Goh graved mine not wanting us to fall behind. We got on Goh's car me sitting in the middle with Goh and Chole by my side. 

" I'M SO DUPPER DUPPER EXCITED" I said trying to start a conversation.

" ME TOO ME TOO POKEMON ARE THE COOLEST RIGHT CHLOE." Goh said trying to make chloe join us.

" You don't need to shout we're right here." both Chole and Goh's mom said trying to calm us down.

"Great now there's two of them." I said making everyone laugh.

" We're here I'll come to pick you all up later ok." Goh's mom said stopping the car waiting for us to go. Goh's always telling me how his parents are very busy all the time. They don't see each other a lot so it means a lot to me that she got the time to take us here.

"Thankyou" I said smiling to her. She smiled back told me it was no problem and left. I looked down and noticed that Goh was still holding my hand. I squeezed it tight causing Goh to make a funny face. 

"WE'RE HERE EEEEEE " I yelled. Goh let go of my hand rubbing it.

"Ow yes YES WE ARE EEEE" He yelled hugging me tight until I couldn't breathe anymore. When he let go I fell to the ground coughing and gasping for air.

" Oh no . . .  I'm so sorry Y/n chan." Goh said giving me his hand and helping me staind up. Chole turned around and looked at me when she saw me ran up to me asking if I was ok.

"Y/n chan are you ok please say something." Goh said almost crying.

"I'm not ok Goh." I said while picking up my backpack.