Legend? Go! Friends? Go!

"He told me he would help me that's why I brought my homework!" Chloe said looking out the window. 

"Is he coming?" I asked

"No I just got a text from him saying he's going to be late because he's going to have a fateful encounter."

"What do you think he's up to?" I ask Chloe 

"He says he's waiting to see a very rare pokemon."

"WHAT A VERY RARE POKEMON WHY DIDN'T HE INVITE ME!"

"Well I don't know maybe he wanted to be alone?" 

"Nonsense I'm going to show him!" I said as I ran out the door.

"Wait but your homework!" Chloe came out waving a piece of paper.

"Sorry Chloe I'll do it later." I yelled as I ran out the door.

I finally found Goh and decided to scare him. He was waiting for the rare pokemon. I heard about it before but didn't know that today was the day when it appeared. Why didn't he tell me to come with him was Chole right? What if he did want to be alone? After trying to decide if I should join him or now I decided to finally scare him.

 "THE RARE POKEMON LUGIA AHHH!!" I yelled as loud as I could.

"WHERE WHERE!?" Goh said looking from side to side afraid he might miss it.

" Behind you!" I said as I ran to give him a hug.

"Aaaaah!" He yelled as he tried to turn around. But it was too late I already had my arms wrapped around him.

"Y/N?!" He said shocked.

"Ya."

"How did you know I would be here?!" He asked me in a kind of panicked voice.

"Come on Goh I know you like the back of my hand." I said as he started laughing. 

"I actually don't look at the back of my hand that much. Like if I got cut or something a year ago and I looked at the back of my hand I would be like oh when did that get there." I whispered to Goh." But you get the point."

"3 . . . 2 . . .ONE!!" Goh yelled as he let go of the hug.

.

.

.

Goh turned around only to see a psyduck.

"What are you looking at," Goh said to the psyduck.  

"Goh don't be mean to the super rare pokemon!" I said as I messed around with the psyduck and gave him a hug. Goh just turned around and rolled his eyes at me. Just them Lugia came out of nowhere and everyone went crazy trying to catch it. There where Pokeballs all over the place.  Everyone was yelling and running around battling the pokemon But deep down I know Lugia isn't going to be catched by any of them. I wanted to go join in battles and try to win Lugia but I know my  Eevee wasn't going to beat Lugia. Because she isn't going to beat Lugia alone I'm going to help her beat Lugia. I ran off forgetting all about Goh. was this why he didn't invite me because  he knew I would run away?

I ran to the top of this mountain thing. Lugia was right next to me. I had to jump. It was now or never. I jumped up and reached Lugia's leg. I didn't get a good grip on it and was now slipping.

"Eevee!" I yelled at her knowing it was no good. I then let go of Lugia's leg thinking that this was the end when two pairs of hands got me. 

"Y/N HOLD ON!!" I heard Goh shout. My eyes were still shut closed but I didn't let go. When we reached the top I finally opened my eyes.