Enter pikachu 2

You Choose Ash!

"YYYYYYYY/NNNNNN!" Was the first thing I heard in the morning. "GUESS WHAT Y/N! GUESS WHAT!" I heard Ash yell out to me. 

"What is it Ash. Let me sleep." I told him since I had just woken up. "How did you get in my room anyways?!" I said jumping out of my bed realizing that he was at my house.

"Your mom let me in. But I have something really important to tell you!" He said with his brown eyes sparkling through the bit of sunlight escaping from the curtains in the room. 

"It must be really important I mean you did show up to my room at-" I started walking to my clock on my desk."8:30!?!" I yelled at him. "How is it this late?!?"

"Yes Y/n I know you sleepy head." Ash said looking at me with sarcastic yet cute face.

"Yes but look who's talking." I said giggling. "Anyways what did you want to tell me?"

"THERE IS THIS POKEMON CAMP AND MY MOM LET ME GO IT'S GOING TO BE AWESOME!!!" "Wait your going too right?!" 

"Ya but my mom said I have to wake up early."

"Same."

~Time skip to the day of the pokemon camp brought to you by pichu realizing he is on camera~

I woke up thanks to a butterfree taping on my window. I called her strawberry. We met in the forest after I rescued her after a rattata tried to attack her for food. She was just a metapod back then but she helped me defeet the rattata and evolved into a beautiful butterfree. SInce that day we always come check on each other. Maybe when I'm old enough to become a pokemon trainer I can catch Strawberry.

I ran as fast as I could to Ash's house and tried to open the door only to realize that it was locked. I knew something like this would happen. I didn't want him to miss this.He was so excited about it. I just hope he can wake up on time. I started banging on the door trying to wake him up before realizing that it kinda looked weird. Just then I saw Strawberry fly by.

"Strawberry!" I shouted at her and waved my arms to catch her attention.

"Butterfree?" She said seeing me.

" Can you do me a favor and knock on Ash's window?" "Please?" 

"Butterfree." she said flying up to Ash's window and knocking loudly on it. But the problem is Ash can sleep through almost anything! After a while Butterfree got tired and flew back to me.

"Butterfree." She said with a sad expression spread across her face.

"Don't worry you did your best. He's the true sleepy head." I said while sitting next to the locked door next at Ash's house. Strawberry came to lay down on my lap. I started petting her waiting for Ash. I then got an idea since Ash is kinda irresponsible maybe he left his window open.

"Strawberry can you carry me to the window on Ash's room?" I asked her

"Butterfree." She said looking disappointed.

"I understand it's ok you say here and don't move. Wait for me in case I fall. I'm counting on you Strawberry." I said as I began to plan on how I was going to climb up there. I saw a big tree next to Ash's window.

"Butterfree." She said trying to stop me.

"I'll be fine it's ok." I said as I began to climb the tree. I was right that Ash forgot to close his window. I started leaning on the side of his house trying to get from the tree to the window. I nearly lost my balance but I got to the window just in time.

"Butterfree!" Strawberry shouted worried about me.

"I'm ok!" I shouted from Ash's room letting butterfree know I was safe now. Now that I'm in his room how should I wake him up.