Chapter 4

-SELF HARM-

-SELF HARM-

SAGE WALTMORE

ALL OF OUR sweaty bodies against each other, the smell of it all. Alcohol, weed, sweat
too drunk and high to even care. Draco dancing with Edelyn, I tried to ignore it but I don't like sharing my close friends. I managed to ignore the sexual dancing they shared while I got drunk and danced with Pansy. Blaise however kept his distance making sure no one ruined his expensive suit as he talked to girls we never met before. Man whore he and Draco are.

"Just look at her..." Pansy said. I turned to look back Evelyn who was practically grinding on Draco. I started to feel bad for him but he seemed to like it, the smirk on his face says it all. I shot them a disgusted look which Edelyn saw and giggled. "Filthy" I said.

I turned to look at Pansy and she gave me a suspicious look. My eyes widened at the thought of being jealous.

"I mean it's a party at they are dancing sexually-" I always dance sexually at parties what? "-you know never mind" Pansy soon found herself walking away to get more drinks. Does she know when enough is enough?

I continued you jump to the beat of the music even though I was alone by myself, my excuse could be I was drunk enough to not be self conscious of what I do. "Sage.." I turned around to see Theo. Just Theo. I fucked him once. Maybe more than once. "I didn't expect you here I was suspecting you'd be looking for that bra!" he shouted over the music. I rolled my eyes, my side of the room is spotless. "Not funny. Dance with me?" I asked. His hands immediately slithered up my waist. I was the one who didn't care now. I could feel a harsh stare but didn't know where it was coming from. I dropped my neck to the side as Theo proceeded to place his soft lips on my neck.

"Perfect little girl." He whispered against my neck. I'd expected to be turned on but I didn't. Last time he fucked me it was horrible.

I still danced against his stomach, fluttering my eyes closed. The hangover is gonna make me regret this all.

~

I had ran into the wall. My ponytail now ruined from the dancing. "Malfoy!" I shouted. "Malfoy are you in here?" I could here the muffled moans and grunts. Draco was fucking someone. "Draco please...walk me back?" I asked through the door.

I heard Edelyn say something. I can't hear it, I'm too drunk to. The moans suddenly stopped, I sat by the door almost drifting off to sleep. I was completely awoken by the door opening. I got a quick swift of the smell of sex, disgusting.
I looked up lazily at Edelyn who had smudged eyeliner and looked annoyed with my presence. I had hardly payed attention to her outfit, it was short skirt and she wore a white tank top. "I'm-"

"-sorry?" She interrupted. "Of course you are you could have obviously walked yourself to your dorm piglet." She whisper shouted.

I- I don't know. I'm sorry. For all of it. I shouldn't have came here. She walked away cockily. The door was left open. I wanted to cry, I hate crying. I hate it all. I shouldn't even take this seriously. I buried my fingers into my palm hoping I could get something out of it until I was immediately distracted by Draco.

I opened my mouth to say something. "Um-"
I started. "What?" He questioned, tone annoyed. I thought- "I thought you'd take me back to my dorm?" He chuckled. Am I doing something wrong?

"No Sage I assumed Theo would do that." Theo doesn't put me first, no one ever does. "No..." I tiredly stood up. "He left me at the party? Yeah...yeah I think- I think he left..." Draco left out deep huffs. My breathing began to get heavy again and pushed my thumb against each of my fingers. Does he not want me to be here? Surrounded by a bunch of thoughts I walked away. He didn't stop me. I thought he liked me? He just closed his door. Did I do something wrong?

I found myself walking to the bathroom. I hate what I see in the mirror. All of it. I bit my arm.
Maybe it'd work this way and I wouldn't have a guilty conscience. I whimpered at the piercing pain in my arm. I'm overacting, I should stop. It isn't that serious. I stopped, letting a few tears fall. I knew tomorrow there wouldn't be any hiding my eye bags now they'd be dark enough to notice.

I'm sorry.

__________________________________Vote or I'll sell my devices

Vote or I'll sell my devices.
Which zodiac vibes do you get from Sage?

I'll post chapter 5 later tonight maybe.
________________________________