𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫: 20

You rest before my feet

This chapter was wild
Anyways I may update the Spotify playlist when i have time!

This chapter was wild Anyways I may update the Spotify playlist when i have time!

SAGE WALTMORE
FEBRUARY 24TH. 1999

SEX

WE LIE NAKED. I separated the cigarette from my lips, my skin sticking to his from combined sweat. The thin sheet is over my body and pushed under my arm. He softly caresses my stomach, sometimes moving his hand down to my lower stomach signaling that he wants more from me. More of me.

"Draco I'm tired" I say softly.

"It will make me—us happy. One more round?"
He asked.

I didn't mind having two or more rounds of sex, though I stayed up late last night. I couldn't fall asleep, I'm not sure why.

Though it is my fault, not Draco's. I pressed the cigarette against the ash tray, burning it out. I smirked a bit before sitting up and looking at Draco's eyes. "I'm taking that as yes then?" He asked.

"Fine" I replied.

I know it's wrong. If I'm tired I shouldn't. But it makes him happy. I won't include myself, everything is about me.

"This is about you love" He whispered. He grabbed my hips, straddling my legs around his bare waist. I gasped in surprise as core rubbed against his erection. "All about you" He mumbled before he kissed my lips. The room was dim and cold.

The only warm thing was our body heat combining together. His hand traveled up my body, touching the space under one of my breast, his thumb softly rubbing against my nipple.

I groaned between the kisses I received. His tongue smoothly danced with mine until he pulled apart. He smirked softly before rocking me against his member.

Our foreheads connected and the tip of my nose rubbed against his. I closed my eyes before positioning myself. I slowly sank down, my walls closing around the tip of his dick. "Keep going Sage" He whispered. I moaned softly as slowly I sank fully onto his dick. "Good girl" He whispered again.

His hands connected with my hips, guiding me.
I moved slowly, trying not to make much noise. Though, the bed creaked.

"Quicken your pace love. And if anyone hears the bed they'll be crying about how they aren't you right now" Draco said.

Fuck. I'm too tired but I want this.

"I can help you Sage. Let me help you" He whispered.

I lazily nodded giving him a small smile. He pressed firmly against against my hip before having me slowly bounce on his dick. I softly moaned as my hand immediately flew to his hair, gripping it tightly.