𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫: 29

Hola beotches👽Vote now

Hola beotches👽
Vote now.

SAGE WALTMORE

Theodore walked away from Draco clearly unbothered. I couldn't hear a thing they said they were whisper shouting. I bit down on my tongue, surprised as a hand slipped quickly into my back pocket and out.

It was quick enough for Draco to not notice.

I felt a thick paper in my back pocket.

Theo passes notes now, how lovely.

"I'm not even going to ask" I said. "Mhm" Draco replied. I should go. He's still an ass and it's obvious he hasn't changed since I've left.

"Alright I'm going now"

"Wait-"

"Keep your bullshit in a jar" I said. Then I left, I walked away. Maybe it was wrong of me or right of me but I'll never truly know.

I slipped my hand into my back pocket, grabbing the paper as I slid it back out.

"Meet me at our usual rooftop, and no romantic or horny shit. -TN"

And that my friends is how
we end up here.

"Draco...you know he's not good for you" Theodore said.

"Like you are" I replied. "I never said anything about me. But I am saying no matter how obsessed he is with you or crazy in love he is with you he's always going to find a different girl to fuck"

"I hate this" I mumbled. "Sage,-"

"I know!" I snapped. "I know that he's with someone else right now. I just wanted to see how long it'd take, how long—know my worth I think." My voice cracked. I felt suffocated almost.

"It's only been a few weeks and it's problem after problem" Theo said.

"Theodore keep up with you calendar. It's been over a month" I said. "Keep up with your calendar!" He joked.

"Why'd you bring me up here anyways, it's fucking cold" I complained.

"You're saying it's cold. We're in March"

"Fuck you" I snapped.

"What happened to us Sage? We were close"

"Oh shut up already. By close you mean seeing each other's naked bodies and having horrible sex" I smiled.

"Come on you know you loved it"

"I hated it. You didn't even finish you know you hated it. It felt like ass" I replied. "Hate to admit it, it did" He chuckled.

I shot my eyes at him. "It did?! Jump off of a bridge!" I laughed. I gasped as Theo threw the Vodka off of the rooftop. "Theo! What if one of the professors find it!" I yelled.

"Then they find it" He said, shrugging his shoulders. I rolled my eyes.

"He doesn't show you things. Like he shows other girls. Not saying you aren't special...I think he's too caught up in you to share you" He said.

"You think he's keeping me locked up? Like hostage because he loves me?" I asked.

"Not like- yeah it's like that. I think he wants to keep you for himself, not show you a world. Ever heard of Venice Italy?" He asked.

"I have. I have seen pictures of it too. Very beautiful place" I said. "I would've taken you there. As a friend, as a boyfriend you shouldn't even have to ask him."

"What are you saying you like me?" I asked. "Sage, I'm saying I would take you there as a friend. Some of my family are from Italy and some of them live in Venice. I'm saying as a friend I'd take you there" He said.

"Are you serious?" I asked.

He put both of his hands up. "Fine then don't go I'll take myself"

"I hate you" I said. "Mhm, you love me" He smirked.

"I hate saying that I would go with you, as a friend-"

"Why? Are you implying that you won't be going with me as a friend?" He asked suspiciously.

"Yes Theodore I'm implying that I'm going as your hatful wife who hates you and your stupid personality so much" I replied sarcastically.

"Ouch" He said dramatically.

I only laughed, that is all I could do.

"Yeah, you're coming with me"

"I know. And only because you're taking me to Venice. Let that sink in through your thick skull" I sighed.

"Alright, about you and Draco-"

"I need to be free. And it may sound like some narcissistic bullshit but seriously, I shouldn't be walking around here like a puppy. It hurts like hell, he was there in some way"

"Yeah I should break our relationship, right now. He's most likely awake" I said. "Come along then" Theo replied.

This is gonna sting like a bitch.

I won't be in the rest of your life

I won't be in the rest of your life. and for that I hate you, for you ruined the rest of mine.

Hello everyone! The next chapter is the last chapter and I wish you all the very best!
Vote or I'll cut your toes.