Tables Turned A Moreid Story part 3

"Babe can you please explain this to me I still don't understand"

"baby they are for our pleasure and trust me we will be having a lot of it soon enough I promise you"

"But What are we going to do with them we have no ice cream or plates for that matter what do you plan on putting all that sticky stuff on"

"on you, for crying out loud you're a fucking genius and you couldn't put two and two together I mean seriously"

"You know you don't have to be so rude you have to remember I'm not as bright as you are or universal in that way or did you forget that I was 12 years old when I graduated high school"

Derek comes over and comforts Spencer knowing full and well he hurt his fiancé's feelings

"Shhh baby I didn't mean anything by it I promise I didn't mean to hurt your feelings I just wasn't thinking obviously and said without thinking about it first, do you forgive me??"

"Oh honey I'm sorry I snapped I just.... it makes me feel like I'm stupid when I don't understand stuff like that"

"Honey by no means whatsoever in this entire world are you and will you ever be considered stupid by no means necessary will that day ever come either"

"Okay baby if you say so"
At that moment Derek knew he fucked up and if he wanted sex he would have made it up to Spencer
"Baby I'm sorry can you please forgive me... I'll do anything for you... I mean anything"

"even go to one of my seminars for the whole thing and not complain or do anything else like last time I mean listen"

"yes ill go to show you that I'm so sorry and ill cook and clean the entire house I will bend over backward to show that I'm sorry"

"bend over backward huh nevermind about the seminar I have something else in mind now"

"Hunny I love you but when you talk like that you scare me and I do genially scare me, I never know what to make of that and sometimes I don't think I want to know what the beautiful brain of yours can do"

"Well I'll put it this way it involves you, me, and this bed"

By this time Derek is thinking he's still going to get sex and he is all for it but little does he know what his genius has in mind

"in all honesty baby, I'm kinda scared, at what you have in that beautiful mind of yours"

"Oh ho ho don't you worry your pretty little head about What I have in mind for you"

Spencer looked at Derek chuckled slightly and just walked away at this point Derek is trembling in his pants shuddering at the sheer thought of what Spencer may or may not have up his sleeve.

Spencer then goes to their bedroom and gets their special box from under their bed and gets the handcuffs the lube and the toys that arrange for big to small and set them on the bedside table, then he gets undressed and calls out for Derek

Meanwhile downstairs Derek was at the kitchen table trying his hardest to brainstorm ways he can make it up to Spencer without getting into too much trouble when he hears his name being called from upstairs, he slowly gets up from the table chair and slowly heads upstairs anxiety flows through his bones at the anticipation of what's behind the door honest to god worried at what he might find waiting for him on the other side of the door.

Derek slowly opens up the door and sees Spencer in all his wonderful glory Derek chocks on his saliva *Clears his throat*

"Like what you see baby" Spencer teases while looking at Derek

"Y....yes I do very much"
"Come get it, baby"

"mmmm don't tease me pretty boy you know what I can do to that pretty little ass of yours 

"mmmmummm Mr things are doing to be s little different tonight but don't worry ill be nice and go slow"

Derek has a confused look on his face 

"what do you mean baby"

"what I mean is strip Derek morgan and get ready for the time of your life"

"baby now you are really scaring me what do you mean "get ready for the time of my life"

"what I mean is tonight your going to be the one getting penetrated baby as i said don't worry I will be nice and go nice and go slow 

"umm babe if you have forgotten you're the bottom I'm the top"

"I think you should really think about what your gonna say next Derek morgan because yes i do remember, however, you have been very bad so tonight I am going to the top and you are going to the bottom no if and or buts about it it is going to happen and you will be a good boy because after that then you can have fun with me"

"baby boy I don't know what to say I don't know about this"

"as I said don't worry baby I will be nice and I will go slow I won't be mean and I won't go hard or fast unless you want me to but I will show you to never be mean again maybe we could do it again if you get into it and we can make it a regular thing first you fuck me then I fuck you or I fuck you then you fuck me"

"Baby I'm not sure how I feel about that you really want to do this as a punishment or something or is it just a kink that you are wanting"

"Baby I have been wanting to do this for a very long time but today you got bad so I thought tonight would be the best time to do it because you need to learn so yes its a punishment but it is also a very long-time fantasy of mine baby please baby"

------------------------------------------------------------update-----------------------------------------------------------

so terribly sorry for not updating or even being on for a very long time I had a son almost a year ago and he's had a lot of health issues my oldest also got hit with a lot of medical issues and my husband and I have been trying to recover from two major car accidents and also with the medical issues of our sons I will try my best to update more let me know if you want this to be its own story if not then it may end is 4 to 6 part if you guys have any ideas let me know that way I can put your idea on here so the request is still open let me know what you want me to write next