Ending

Seungbae's pov

Two beautiful twins were born and I couldn't be anymore happier to see them and to hold them. I was holding Jun-seo while Ae-jun held Jin-Ae.

He was the most adorable thing I've ever seen.

"Sir, she's losing alot of blood!" One of the nurses said which caught my attention.

I looked at Ae-jun, who didn't seem bothered at all that she was basically on her death bed. They took Jin-Ae away from her and Jun-seo away from me. "Sir we're gonna need you to step out.

"What?! What's happening..?" I asked the nurse but she didn't respond. "Wait.." Ae-jun grabbed my arm weakly.

"Seungbae, please.. love them both the same.. just show them alot of love and don't...ah.." she winched. "..I love you and I'm proud of you.."

As they pulled me away from her, the monitor flatlined and my eyes widened. "Ae-jun?! Ae-jun!" I screamed as they slammed the door in my face. I watched through the window as they tried to bring her back.

"Ae-jun..."

I looked away from her lifeless body, sitting down onto the floor and running my hands through my hair. I could feel the hot tears rolling down my cheeks. "Ae-jun.. Ae-jun!!!"

-

-

"Please.. love them both the same.. show them alot of love."

"They were all I had left of her. How could I not love them..?" I mumbled.

"She was afraid that you'd resent Jun-seo if he grew up to look like his father but love Jin-Ae more because she wouldn't." Nari said as Jun-seo was asleep on her lap. He was already 5 years old.

"She would've been right.. if she was still alive. If he looked like Sangwoo, how would I be able to love a face like that?" I asked.

"Seungbae, Even if he does grow up to look like him, it shouldn't matter because he's not going to be like him. None of them are. Jun-seo and Jin-Ae will grow up knowing that you were their father and forever will be. Yes a time will come when they have to know who he is but after knowing about the man he was, he'll mean nothing to them. Just listen to Ae-jun and love them both the same." She said.

"Daddy look what I found!" Jin-Ae walked in, wearing Ae-jun's glasses. "Oh? You look amazing, come here my little princess." I picked her up and took the glasses off of her. "Don't want to ruin your eye sight now do you?" I chuckled as she pouted.

"By the way, how's Officer Lee?" I asked, looking at Nari. "He's mad that you left your job but he understands why you would. He hopes to see you back in a few years though." She said, laughing slightly. "Seriously you two need to catch up on things it's been 3 years." She said as Jun-seo started to wake up.

"I know.. but I need to stay with my kids." I said, putting Jin-Ae down.

"Ugh just bring them over! Multitask. I'll be there so no problem. You need a break, you deserve it. Come over on Friday. He'll be there and I'll be there too." She stood up, petting Jun-seo's head.

I looked down, bothered about something. That bastard did this..

"Hey, don't beat yourself up about Yoon. That bastard deserved to die for what he did to Ae-jun. It's not your fault. Suicide is sometimes our only option than facing up to what horrible things we did." She patted my shoulder before heading to the door. "I'll see you on Friday." and with that, she left.

I looked down at Jun-seo, who was now hugging my leg and sucking his thumb. "Hey there buddy." I smiled down at him before picking him up.

"I want up too!" Jin-Ae said and I picked her up too.

"How about we go for Ice cream?" I suggested and they both cheered, bringing a smile to my face.

I'll love them both the same. Always

And when you see me, you'll be happy.

The End

꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷ ꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷
Omg writing this chapter was so nerve-racking, but I did it!

Another story completed.

I have something special for you readers but you'll have to wait and see next chapter 😗 see you in a few.