10

I let out a small groan, holding my head as I made my way down the stairs. Realization had hit me as soon as I noticed that I wasn't at home. "Oh..that's right I spent the night over at Sangwoo's.."

"Oh you're awake, good morning.."

I turned around to be greeted by a half naked Sangwoo, soaking from head to toe and a towel around his waist.

I stared at him for a few seconds before it hit me.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry!" I panicked, trying to look everywhere else but him.

His chuckle stopped me from any other sudden movements. "No need to panic." He walked into his room and came out a minute after with shorts on and a grey t-shirt.

"You look cute in my shirt." He said. I could feel my ears heating up, followed by the bridge of my nose and cheeks. "I didn't have anything else to wear.."

"It's okay, keep it. Oh! Right I forgot. Your phone was going crazy this morning." He said, handing me my phone.

"Oh no, my brother is going to kill me!" I frowned as I scrolled through my messages sent from my brother.

Min-jun Bro

Min-jun: hello?

Min-jun: You stayed the night at
someone's and never texted me
Ae-jun.

Min-jun: Get home right now.

Min-jun: I swear to the gods if you
don't answer me
I'll beat the crap out of you
when you get home!

Min-jun: You're with Sangwoo aren't you?

Min-jun: Answer me!

It goes on and on about how I was going to get it. I let out a Shakey sigh and looked up at Sangwoo. "I really have to get going.." I said as I turned to head back up the stairs, only to be grabbed by Sangwoo.

I turned and look at him confused as to what he was doing. "whats up?" I asked.

He was quiet but I could tell he really needed to say something.

Before I could tug my arm away, he moved forward, pressing his lips against mines. My eye widened in shock and confusion.

At first I kissed back for a few seconds but when I realized what I was doing, I immediately pushed him away from me. "What are you doing?!"

I stepped back from him in disbelief that I actually kissed him. "What's the matter?" He asked. "N-nothing.. I just..thought.." I furrowed my brows, frustrated at what just happened and I wasn't sure why. I was just furious.

"I'm sorry. I thought you'd like that." He said, taking a step forward.

"You thought I'd like that? Sangwoo, don't get me wrong.. you're a great guy in all but..I prefer someone who wouldn't use me for my body. I don't even know you like that..." I said.

"You don't know me? Then why are you in my house?" He asked. He didn't seem pleased to what I said.

"I only came here because Bum-"

"Don't fucking lie! You didn't come here for him! You're only here because you hope to get a piece of me. You only used Bum to get to me!"