32

Seungbae's Pov

I'm so happy and relieved that Ae-jun was back in my care. I missed her so much and I don't ever want her to leave my side again to stay around that psycho Sangwoo who she calls a close friend.

It's been about a week since Ae-jun had gotten an abortion. As awful as it sound, she didn't want the baby that belonged to a rapist. That wouldn't have been a great story to tell her kids when they grew up. That is if she decides to have them in the future.

Every since then, she has been looking more healthier than ever and she always had a smile on her face and was completely active, extremely active.

"S-seungbae~" Ae-jun moaned softly under me as I thrust my member into her more. Her nails dug into my back deeper than before. The pain only made me want to go harder and faster but I didn't want to hurt her fragile little body.

I slowed down, pulling away from her and lied down next to her, panting. "I told you not to go easy on me.." she said, staring right at me. "I know..I.. I just don't want to hurt you.." I moved closer to her, placing a kiss on her forehead before pulling her close and cuddling her small body. We lied there together in silence for a few minutes before I decided to speak up.

"Please stay with me forever.." I whispered into her ear. She didn't respond or made a sound so I sat up and looked over her shoulder to see that she was asleep. I smiled, kissing her shoulder before laying down and closing my eyes, drifting off to sleep.

»»---------------------►

Ae-jun's POV

I was at the supermarket, looking for some food items I could buy so that I could cook some dinner for Seungbae and I. Last night was kind of unexpected. I didn't expect myself to give my body up so easily to him.

Who am I kidding? I've done the same with Sangwoo. I feel so dirty. Maybe I should get a check up at the doctor's tomorrow. I want to make sure I'm clean.

As I walked down the food aisle where the meat were, I noticed a familiar someone just up ahead.

"Bum? Bum!" I said as I quickly made my way over to him. He turned around slightly shocked, looking at me. "Ae-jun.. what are you doing here?" He asked and I couldn't help but giggle.

"I've been shopping for dinner of course and I can see you're doing the same." I smiled as I looked into his shopping cart.

"Where's Sangwoo?" I asked, looking around from where I stood. "he's at home. You see, he hurt his feet. Accidentally stepped in glass so I'm doing the shopping and cooking for dinner." He said with an awkward smile.

I'll have to be honest with you, I was quite jealous that Bun now had Sangwoo all to himself but at the same time I was quite happy about it. I could now focus on my relationship with Seungbae.

"I hope he gets better! Please let him know I said hello.." I smiled, ready to push my cart away when suddenly a familiar girl showed up.

"Bum? Yoon Bum? Is that you?" She walked passed me and looked at Bum with excitement. "H-huh? Me? I-"

"Don't tell me you don't remember me?!" She smiled.

I quickly walked away before she noticed me and I headed to check out.

»»---------------------►

"I'm back!" I said as I walked into Seungbae's apartment. "I got a bit worried there. I thought you weren't coming back." He chuckled, taking the groceries from me and heading into the kitchen. "Well I saw Yoon Bum at the supermarket and had a little chat."

He rolled his eyes, unpacking away the items inside of the grocery bags. "There's something up with those two you call your friends. He tried attacking me with his knife remember? And at that police station when he told you to leave, the bullshit that came out of that mouth of Sangwoo's.."

He was squeezing a lemon tightly in his hand. "Seungbae.." I walked over to him, placing my hand onto his, gently taking the lemon. "We're passed that remember? There's no need for you to take it out on the poor lemon.." I placed a kissed onto the lemon and looked at him with a slight smirk.

"Are you teasing me?" He asked, moving closer as he took the lemon from out of my hand, placing it onto the kitchen counter. "Whatever do you mean..?" He leaned in, going for my lips and I was prepared for a kiss.

He kissed my forehead and headed back to unpacking. "Huh? What was that?" I asked in a sad tone that he didn't kiss my lips. "What was what?"

"Very funny.." I rolled my eyes and got started on preparing dinner.

Seungbae's POV

"You don't wear your glasses anymore..." I said as I opened the fridge, pulling out a milk carton that was almost empty. "Well, others say I look much better without them.. so I'm wearing my contacts." She smiled so innocently.

You're beautiful either way Ae-jun and besides, I think the glasses makes you more attractive." I implied.

"Geez, the world can't seem to be satisfied by the way I carry myself, huh?" She swung the knife around in her hand, picking up a freshly cleaned potato. "Well you're not the problem here, the world is. You're beautiful, inside and out. Don't you ever forget that." I watched as she started peeling the potato with a shy smile on her face.

I held up the potato peeler to her and she stared at it, her cheeks flushed red in embarrassment. "I knew that was there.. I just wanted to try with a knife." She tried to play it off smart.

"Sure you did.." I chuckled as she took it.

»»---------------------►