two

{Rosaleene}

"Are you going to report me?" I asked frowned and he sighed, stepping closer. He placed his arms next to me on the metallic bar looking away.

"It depends, will you report me?" he asked and I watched him as he took a pack of cigarettes out.

I laughed rolling my eyes, and he put one in his mouth.

"I forgot my lighter" he said searching his pockets and I took mine out, well Daniel's exactly.

His eyes met mine, with the cigarette still in his mouth as he leaned closer, with his hands blocking the air.

I opened the lighter and I was observing his face while he was focusing on the cigarette.

He pulled back and blew away the smoke with his mouth.

"So, will you tell me who you are?" he asked after a while and I nodded.

"Rosaleene Wilson" I answered, tapping the cigarette with my index finger, "you?".

"Remus Lupin" he said and I snorted.

"You are the new Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher" I stated turning towards him.

"That's correct", he looked me in the eyes. He was taller than me, he looked around 6 feet tall, and more. I was 5.7' so I had to lift my head to talk to him.

"Don't want to seem mean, but you have an American accent" he said and I nodded, "I moved from North America two years ago," I explained while throwing the cigarette on the ground. I stepped on it with my shoe, then took it and threw it in the bin.

"Leaving so early?" he said smiling and I laughed, going back where I was.

"I can wait for you, professor Lupin" I said and he rolled his eyes, puffing his cigarette. I think it was his second.

"You look young for a teacher" I said honest and he snorted, "how old do you think I am?".

I was beholding him carefully, he seemed older than 30 but he didn't have wrinkles on his face. He was just mature.

"Maybe, 35?" I asked and he nodded, "Yes actually. Next year I will turn 35".

"Were you a student here?" I asked and he chuckled.

"Yes, and a really famous one exactly. Me and my friends" he explained and I raised my eyebrows.

"Were you a bad boy?" I asked joking and he bit his lips trying not to laugh.

"Some of my friends, yes. I was quiet but also rebellious. Especially to my teachers" he said and I raised my eyebrow.

"Guess we have a lot more in common than what you think" he mysteriously said to me and I looked at the view.

"And your friends, where are they now?" I asked and waited a while for an answer, but I never received one. I looked at him and he was throwing his cigarette away, wiping his hands on his coat.

"I will see you in class, Mrs Wilson" he said and started walking away.

That was weird, super weird. But for some reason, I couldn't wait to have a lesson with him.

Before going to my dorm room, I passed by the Great Hall and especially at the Slytherin table.

"Hey, Williams!" I called him and he turned his head around. He spotted me and some of his friends whistled while he was walking towards me.

"What the hell does her kind wants here?" a boy one year younger than me said and I looked at him abruptly.

"I am a pureblood you fucking idiot" I rolled my eyes and Jhon snorted in front of me.

"Mind your business, Alex" he said to him and then looked over at me.

"I will do it, I will be the Head Girl" I said and he smiled.

"Great, if they need you about something teachers will just call you. We will keep in touch" he said and I nodded. He touched my arm, before walking away.

[...]

"For God's sake, I am going to throw myself off the astronomy tower! I don't think I will handle two hours so early of History, every Monday!" Amy complained and we all nodded tired.

"Yeah, that sucks. Do you want to skip?" Daniel said to us, but he was specifically looking at Amy, who chuckled looking away.

"It's only the first day, Dani. Besides, it's very early in the morning for me now" she joked and I snorted, while Daniel frowned.

"Sorry, next time I will have a talk with my buddy and we will agree on what times we will be active" he said looking down and I laughed.

Amy and Daniel never had a problem to talk out loud about their sex life, and it gets really funny when it happens.

Max and I are more quite for stuff like that, but we know some things. Well, a lot actually.

"Don't forget to do what I said! It will help you with your final exams, N.E.W.T!" McGonagal yelled so we could hear her before leaving, after the bell rung for the end of the lesson.

"Mrs Wilson, can I speak with you?" she asked me gently and I turned to my friends, "I will catch you guys later".

"I am sure that, Jhon Williams told you that professor Dumbledore chose you to be as the Head Girl of Hogwarts" she said proud and I smiled nodding.

"Very well. I am so proud of you, and this school is very lucky to have you" she started to monologue and I didn't say anything but smiling and slightly nodding my head, thanking her. She picked something of her desk, and then turned again to me.

"This is a pin that every Head Girl wears every year. Please, don't disappoint your House, Gryffindor" she said while trying to get a small, red pin with the words Head Girl on it on my robe.

"Tell at your next teacher that you were with me, and if they have any problem to come and find me" she said and I nodded.

"Thank you, professor. I promise that I won't let you down" I ensured her and she nodded, before I turned around and headed to Potions.

I took a deep breath before knocking the door, ready to face Snape.

"Sorry for being late. Professor McGonagal needed me after class, you can ask her in person if you want" I explained and his cold eyes met mine, shivering my spine.

"Sit down mrs Wilson, and don't interrupt my lesson again" he hissed slowly and I said nothing, just did what he said. I didn't want to create drama from the first day.