🌼🔪Angelita x Reader 🔪🌼

I was on they playground. I walked over to Crybaby and Angelita who were sitting on the sand. "Hey!" I said sitting down. "Hi!" Crybaby said. We talked for a couple minutes. I mostly talked to crybaby, but Angelita is who I was interested in. She was pretty as a peach. Cheesy, I know. 

Suddenly Kelly walked over. She pushed crybaby down. I quickly backed up. Angelita tried to get to crybaby, but Lucy and some other look alike bitch held her back. Kelly pulled out a knife. She slit crybaby's arm. Angelita tears up. Crybaby makes them float into the air and chokes Kelly. Kelly goes to throw the knife at crybaby. "Kelly stop! I don't even like crybaby!" I yell. Kelly stops and crybaby falls, probably using to much of her powers at once for her young age. Kelly charges at Angelita. She pushes her to the ground. Using my powers I make her float like a balloon and fall back face first into the sand. She is okay and doesn't know it was me, but she gets a mouthful of sand. She runs over to me. "So y/n wanna go swing together?" She asks. "Of corse not! You're an evil bitch! Even if you weren't, I have my eyes on someone" I say, glancing at Angelita. Maybe I shouldn't have said that. She stomps away angry.

I walk over to Angelita. Without warning she kisses me. I am taken a back at first but I quickly kiss her back.

Super short sorry:( if you want it longer I can, but you need to comment that you do"