🎀🍝Magnolia x reader🍝🎀

Me and Magnolia had stopped dating just a month ago.  We had decided it was for the best. She was always so busy, but I miss her so much.  I had always been shy and quiet, she was loud and confident. We were perfect. I can't help but feel like it's all my fault, like I was too needy. I was walking to lunch. I dreaded lunch. I use to sit with Magnolia and her friends, but now I sat alone. I sat down with my food, but I wasn't hungry. I played with my food waiting for recess that came after lunch.

Recess just started so I went and sat on the swings. Back and forth back and forth. All my thoughts clouded my mind at once, but all I could do was focus on the motion of the swing. I thought I had seen magnolia look over at me, but I'm guessing my mind was playing tricks again. I didn't see Cry baby with them, and Fleur wasn't with the Kelly look alikes. I was quiet, but I noticed everything. After recess I was supposed to meet in the room next to the biology room for something, but I wasn't told what.

(Detention room FYI) I arrived at the room and walked in. I sit on the carpet with the other kids, a glass wall in front of me. I see a bowl of bugs next to my foot. I watch as two men bring in cry baby, angelita, and....magnolia?! I didn't know what was about to happen but I didn't like it. One of the men who brought them in said, "this is what happens when you don't behave." The girls started dancing. Other kids threw bugs at them. The two men left the room. I got up and stood against the glass closest to Magnolia. "I'm so sorry." I say, tears slowly going down my face. "I will get you out." I say, not sure if she can even hear me. My eyes turn black and I break the glass. They all seem to be back to normal. Ever since I Magnolia and I had broken up she hasn't wanted to look me in the eye, but this time it has to be different, I just saved her. She glares at me and walks out of the room. I run back to my dorm. The white walls and sunny light doesn't reflect how I feel at all right now. I plop down on my pink fuzzy sheets and cry. I don't have a roommate. Magnolia use to sneak in and cuddle when we were dating. I would never have the guts to do that.

I wake up to find it is the next day. Today is the weekend so I decide to just hangout in the playground. 

Magnolia POV

I feel really bad for being so mean to y/n. She didn't do anything, I'm only so rude because I still like her but she doesn't feel the same. I walk to the playground and see y/n sitting in the sandbox. I walk over, nervous to talk to her. "Hey y/n" I say "what." She states more than asks "I miss you. Like a lot. I have only been so rude and distant because I didn't think you felt the same." I see a twinkle in y/n eyes that hasn't been there since we broke up. She stands up, and kisses me. 

Authors note

PLEASE GIVE ME IDEAS IM DYING HERE

They did end up together for any confusion😌✨

It's a fan fic of corse I gave it a happy ending😊💕

Is Cry Baby one or two word(s)?🤔