🎊💋Celeste x reader💋🎊

We run out of drama club. Crybaby just told everyone we were being brain washed. She said, "open your fucking eyes" and science I was asleep her screaming literally made me open my eyes. We are running to murder the principal. I suddenly trip. Someone grabs my hand and helps me up. "Thanks Celeste!" I say. "Np, let's go!" She says, pulling me. I giggle. Crybaby opens the door. The principals guards are no match for 50 kids, being pulled apart instantly. I run to the principal and chop off his arm. Soon he is completely dead and we are all casually walking out of the room like nothing happened. The janitor sweeps up the principals limbs so casually, like he does it everyday. And he might. I think they might be killing students. That's a horrible way to get kids to come. "Hey wanna hang out?" Celeste asks me. "Sure!" I say. We walk around the back of the school. Celeste is telling me her to do list. We suddenly see crybaby and angelita. "You guys find a place to dump the principal?" Celeste asks. "Yeah we just did it" crybaby says. So that's why she had a shovel. Why did they let students burry the body? "Wanna go play tennis?" Angelita asks. We all agree to and get into our tennis outfits. Mine is y/f/c. "Do you wanna maybe go out with me?" Celeste asks me. "I, um, yes!" I say, very exited.

Another short one sorry