Memories

Author note: Here I am, late but here😌 I hope you got to enjoy HB's wonderful speech for APAN, and YeJin's adorable one.
I know I said I would answer the comments quickly, and I'm deeply sorry that I didn't finish yet. Be assured that I'm very grateful for your support all this time.
Take care and stay safe ❤️

Ppyong 💕

*******

She tasted like soju, like the apple he had made her eat after their dinner, and like something else, something sweet, warm, rich, something that was utterly her and already familiar, yet still new. Their lips were slowly reacquainting with each other, pressing softly, caressing, and as much as he was fighting for control, he couldnt help but keep her close to him. As they moved to adjust, one hand fiercely grabbed her neck, sliding his fingers in her soft silky hair, while the other cradled softly her face, delicately caressing her jaw.

It felt so right. And so wrong. He wanted to lose himself in her, he wanted to save her from him and run away.

He could only hear his racing heart, their sighs, the noise of their lips together. And he didn't want this moment to stop.

Her arms slided around his neck as she knelt, almost straddling him, while his own hand wandered on her waist. When her lips parted, opening her mouth for him to explore, the desire that had been running through his veins for a while became a dazzling fire, burning him from the inside, liting every single nerf of his body on fire.

He had never felt that way for anyone.

It was as if she had brought him back to life, he, who had forbidden himself to feel anything, felt so much now. Everything that she was, intoxicated him, from her laughter to the softness of her skin, from her large eyes to her deep kindness, from her Insecurities he wanted to fight, to her accomplishments, from her heady scent to her courage.

He loved her. So much, more than words could express, more than his own life, so much it hurt.

His father's words echoed in his mind, swirling endlessly and bringing the same amount of pain every single time.

Your investigation had stirred the upper echelons, son, some senior officials are worried and the situation is becoming unstable for us. At the moment we have the party's support, but if that should change ... You have to come back, and lay low for a while. Otherwise, we're as good as dead.

The mere idea of leaving her was knocking the air out of his lungs, as much as he had always known that this day would come inevitably.

She sighed in his mouth, pressing against him, her body awakening a need like he had never felt before. As she pulled at his lower lip, he couldn't fight the groan that came from deep in his chest, his hands desperately and possesively gripping her clothes to bring her even closer, even if no space was left between them. She pulled away for oxygen but her lips returned to his jaw, his neck, before going back to his lips.
Her sighs were driving him crazy, he desired her here and now, he knew he was about to lose the little control he had, he wanted her, whole, for as long as she wanted him.

She moaned again, but it was different this time. It was a moan of pain. He pulled away too, realizing in horror that his embrace had woken up her injured ribs. Eyes closed, face strained, she tried to breathe through the pain.

"Seri ... Seri, are you okay? Do you need to see a doctor? Do you want me to take you to the hospital?"

He was about to stand up carrying her but she stopped him with a gesture. Her shaking breathing stabilized, then she opened her eyes and smiled at him.