Chapter 16

"So what first?" Elena held up the movies she brought.  "Horror? Romance? Comedy?" 

Sam sitting in the corner of the living room, his eyes on her making me smirk.  He always wanted to make an appearance when Elena was here, though she had over 7 years on him.  Elena thought his was adorable how he was always nervous around her.

"Comedy.  I need a laugh" Pulling my favorite quilt over my legs as I curled up on the long couch.

"Pizza will be here soon" Sam glancing at his phone.

"Yes!" Elena pumping her fists excitedly in the air. Placing the movie This Is The End in the DVD player.  A movie I hadn't seen but was promised I would laugh.

Elena hogged the remote, surrounding herself with sugary foods.  "When's you're mom going to be home?" Sipping her rum and coke.  Clearly planning to enjoy herself.

"Probably in an hour or so.  She's working a 12hr shift so I'm sure she'll be ready for bed when she get's here" Sam watching me with jealousy as I sipped my wine cooler.  He was mad I wouldn't let him drink with us.  But I was definitely not going to be the first one to give him alcohol.

*Knock. Knock. Knock*

All three of our heads spun to the door.  Sam standing up with the money in hand. Elena jumped to her feet racing to the door.  Smirking when I saw Sam rolling his shoulder's to seem taller as he caught up with her.

Turning my eyes back to movie, what the hell are we watching?! I recognized all familiar celebrities.  But I was totally lost on what this movie was about.

"Why are you here?" Elena's scolding voice came from the doorway. 

"With are pizzas?" Sam added.

Jumping to my feet quickly, leaning around the corner to hear them better.  Talon's eyes looking over their heads catching me insight.  A small smirk growing on his face as I ran back to my seat on the couch.  

I didn't actually think he would come!  I thought he was just messing with me like usual.  I didn't think he was serious.

'Dead serious' His mocking tone filled my head making me blush.

I could hear their talking, Sam welcoming him in.  Elena's protective attitude getting louder. "Are you a pizza boy?" I could picture her crossing her arms, blocking him from entering any further.

"I was invited.  And no, paid the guy when I pulled up at the same time as him" He chuckled softly. Talon is probably charming her with that damn smile.

"Move Elena, he's cool.  And he paid!" Sam running to Talon's rescue.  Of course.

The three of them shut the door.  Keeping my guilty eyes on the tv for forgetting to mention to Elena that Talon was coming.  

"I guess we have another guest to our movie night?" Elena sped past Talon's tall form, sliding beside me as she watched him try to sit beside me.  His knowing smile, as he shrugged softly in his dark purple Barenaked Ladies hoodie, I had never seen him wear sweatpants before. Turning my gaze away quickly.

"I forgot to tell you" Biting my lip as I watched her raise her eyebrows.  Talon walked casually past Elena.  Sitting on the floor directly in front my legs.  Leaning on my knees, feeling Elena's and Sam's eyes on us. 

Sam held the the pizza box open to us, Elena snagging three slices, Talon passing them up.  His back adjusting so he was between my knees.  Taking a slice from the box, Sam placed the pizza on the coffee table in front us.