Old endings new beginings

Hey are the new patient? Marianna right? Yeah who are you? Oh my name is Tera. nice to meet you. how old are you marianna? I'm 16 how old are you? Oh I'm eight. I've got cancer. why are you here? I was in a comma for a month I'm still recovering. oh I'm sorry. it's okay Tera there's nothing to be sorry about. So how long have you been here in this hospital said marianna. I've been here all my life. come on marianna time to go back to bed said the nurse. oh by marianna I'll see you tomorrow.okay by said marianna.
Hey time to get up said the nurse. what's going on?said marianna. oh we're doing a fire drill. said the nurse. hey where's Tera? Asked marianna. she's probably in the other lines. said the nurse. Don't worry said the nurse. "soon after the fire drill".... hey are you Tera's nurse? Asked Marianna. hey why are you crying? Asked Marianna. Tera's.......... dead. Said the nurse. oh my god oh ....... said Marianna. "crying sobbing" hey Marianna cheer up your finally going home today. said the nurse.
Your boyfriend I hear is coming to pick you up. said the nurse. Up speak of the devil. hey said zack . hey said Marianna. well come on Reyna is holding a little get together for you. said zack.
Bye said Marianna to the nurse. bye hope you feel better. "later on that evening"... hey Marianna how are you said all the strangers as they surrounded her. who are these people said Marianna to reyna. just people who care about you. " it was a blur a surreal strange blur for Marianna to come home surrounded by people she didn't know. "afterwards"... hey I'm gonna go lye down said Marianna. okay goodnight said zack. "shuts door".